- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
08 May 2002 Spinner Jump
- [Ratings: Tues, 08.27.13] ‘Incarnation Live’ Flops Even with New Tactic 2013.08.28 09:59
- Well, that was interesting. Due to continuous low ratings, SBS’ Incarnation did something totally different by becoming the first variety talk show to go live. While the efforts were great, the results were deadly as it dropped from its previous ratings of 5.2 to a lower 4.5. The disappointing resu..
- Big Bang′s Seungri to Talk Live on ′The Hwashin Live′ 2013.08.23 16:47
- Seungri will be talking in yet another live show. The singer is set to appear on SBS′ The Hwashin Live, which will air on August 27. The Hwashin Live is a special live version of Hwashin (Incarnation) put together as a summer special...
- [Ratings: Tues, 08.21.13] ‘Good Doctor’ on the Brink of Breaking 20 Percent 2013.08.21 09:38
- There’s real no stopping the Good Doctor from being good, and the viewers are liking what they see. On Tuesday night, KBS’ Good Doctor scored a high rating of 19 percent, a one percent jump just from the previous night. Now one more step closer to 20 percent wall, Good Doctor is inching towards wh..
- [Ratings: Tues, 08.13.13] Good Doctor Gets Closer to Keeping its Promise 2013.08.14 10:29
- Setting new records day by day, KBS’ Good Doctor received its highest ratings to date with 15.8 percent. While all the dramas rose, some more than others, Good Doctor still held onto its first place spot, with no signs of letting it go any time soon. With still a good enough gap with SBS’ Empire o..
- [Ratings: Tues, 08.06.13] ‘Good Doctor’ Continues to be Good with Ratings 2013.08.07 09:52
- And it seems like KBS’ Good Doctor is good to go. Following its reign from Monday night, the new KBS drama continued as number one on Tuesday, coming out with 14.0 percent – a 3.1 percent rise from the previous day. With just two episodes, viewers are hooked with the curious story of the autistic ..
- [Ratings: Tues, 07.30.13] ‘Shark’ Rises to Second Place During the Final Swim 2013.07.31 11:18
- For the last time ever, KBS’ Shark swam its way over to second place, pushing SBS’ Empire of Gold out of the way. It was a tough battle for Shark, which never really had its time to shine with fierce competition blocking its way from first place. Despite the ratings battle, Shark was praised for i..