- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Ballad
19 Mar 2007
- Ko Young Wook Sentenced to Five Years in Prison and an Electronic Anklet 2013.04.10 13:23
- Ko Young Wook was sentenced today to five years in prison, and was also ordered to wear an electronic anklet for 10 years and be registered as a sex offender with the public registry for seven years. The sentence was handed down on April 10 on his illicit sex and harrassment cases against three mino..
- Prosecution Demands Electronic Anklet and Seven Year Jail Sentence for Ko Young Wook 2013.03.27 14:52
- Prosecution demanded a seven year jail sentence for Ko Young Wook on charges of sexual molestation. It also requested an electronic anklet, usually given to sex offenders, saying that he is prone to repeat offenses. The demand came on the final trial held on March 27. Ko Young Wook′s attorney plead..
- [Exclusive] Charges Filed by First Accuser in Ko Young Wook Case were Dropped 2013.03.12 10:16
- The charges pressed by the first accuser, an 18-year-old aspiring celebrity, in the Ko Young Wook case were actually dropped in January. According to an official in law, prosecution failed to prove Ko Young Wook had forced sexual relations on the girl, and so the case was dropped eight months after ..