- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Dance
30 Nov 0002
- Kang Ho Dong, ZE:A’s Kwang Hee to MC MBC’s ‘2012 Entertainment Awards’ 2012.12.15 12:12
- Kang Ho Dong has been confirmed not only to be attending MBC’s 2012 Entertainment Awards but will also serve as the program’s MC. According to various reports, Kang Ho Dong has been selected to act as the MC for this year’s MBC Entertainment Awards along with his co-MC for MBC’s Kneedrop Guru, Z..
- Ha Jung Woo, Kang Dong Won Cast in 19th Century Joseon Period Movie, ‘Islands’ 2012.12.14 13:54
- Ha Jung Woo and Kang Dong Won have been cast as the leads for a new movie. The movie production agency, Showbox revealed on December 14 that the two actors are confirmed to play the leads of the upcoming movie, Islands. Director Yun Jong Bin will helm of the period piece, set in Korea’s Joseon Dyna..
- Kang Sung Hoon Sues a Businessman Involved in the Case for Fraud 2012.12.14 13:30
- Former Sechs Kies member Kang Sung Hoon filed a lawsuit against a Mr. Kang, who was involved in the flow of money in the numerous cases surrounding Kang Sung Hoon. A source close to Kang Sung Hoon told enews, "Kang Sung Hoon has sued Mr. Kang, who didn′t properly deliver the money that was meant to..
- Joo Won, Choi Kang Hee Film Their First Scene for ‘7th Grade Civil Servant’ 2012.12.13 17:40
- The first meeting of Choi Kang Hee and Joo Won’s respective characters has been revealed, prior to the drama′s premiere. MBC released the new still cuts on December 12 showing the two actors shooting together for the drama for the first time on a race course in Gangwon-do. ..
- SNSD’s Yoona, Yuri, Kara Members Flash Bras and Panties 2012.12.13 16:50
- No, you didn’t read the title wrong. Recently on an online community board, one user rounded up a series of pictures featuring some of the SNSD and Kara members. Titled, ‘Idols sponsoring undergarments’, included was a collection of shots showing SNSD’s Yoona, Yuri and the Kara members holding u..
- Kang Sung Hoon Says He Does Not Plan to Settle With Plaintiff, Mr. Oh 2012.12.12 17:45
- After being freed on bail following his arrest for fraud, Kang Sung Hoon has officially submitted a response to the judge saying he will not be settling with his accuser, Mr. Oh and his official request calling for immediate compensation from Kang Sung Hoon.