- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
30 Nov 0002
- ′Our Neighborhood′s Masters′ Plans to Play Table Tennis in Saipan 2013.08.26 17:07
- KBS2′s Our Neighborhood′s Masters of Variety and Sports will be taking its games overseas. A rep from the show told enews on August 26, "We don′t have a plan written down yet, but we will be leaving the country on September 4 to play table tennis with residents in Saipan. We hope you look forward..
- [Ratings: Sat&Sun, 08.24-25] ‘Lee Soon Shin’ Wraps Things Up 2013.08.26 09:46
- KBS’ You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin wrapped things up this past weekend, ending past 30 percent. With a total of 50 episodes, You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin began with 22.2 percent and ended with 30.1 percent. Although the record is a bit on the poor side compared to KBS’ previous dramas before ..
- 2PM′s Chansung Cast for Drama Special ′Your Noir′ 2013.08.23 09:56
- The acting roles keep coming for Hwang Chansung, as again he′s grabbed a role in a drama special. The singer has been cast as the male lead for the KBS drama special Your Noir. Your Noir will be led by producer Lee So Yeon of KBS2′s Babyfaced Beauty, as well as screenwriter Kim Wook of KBS2′s The..
- [Ratings: Sat&Sun, 08.10~11.13] SBS Continues Slipping Away 2013.08.12 10:08
- Although Running Man experienced a slight rise in individual ratings, for SBS’ I Love Sunday, overall, placed last in the three major broadcast companies. I Love Sunday, which houses both Running Man and Barefoot Friends recorded a 7.5 percent in ratings, while its competitors, MBC’s Sunday Night ..
- [Star of the Week] The B.A.P Boys Before They Were Badmen 2013.08.11 18:00
- B.A.P′s comeback is officially in full swing with the release of the group′s third and final single Badman in its triple title track promotion. The boys take to the streets in the new music video, reviving their rough and rebellious image, which has become signature to the group thanks to their ea..
- [Star of the Week] B.A.P and Its Awesome Engrish Lyrics 2013.08.11 16:00
- We grew up listening to 90’s Kpop music and the English, or Engrish, has come a long way with Kpop artists actually checking to see if the English makes sense and are pronounced correctly. But there are a few that slip out through the cracks and make it into the album. ..