- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
30 Nov 0002
- 2PM to Hold Six Concerts at Budokan 2012.02.06 16:10
- A lot of Korean singers have set many new records in many countries, but 2PM’s record in Japan is going to be hard to beat, as it’s going to be an unusual one. 2PM will be holding six concerts in just one week at Japan’s Budokan. The concerts, with a concept titled Budokan 6 Days, will be held fr..
- TVXQ’s Max Changmin To Make a Film Debut in Japan 2012.02.02 10:38
- TVXQ’s Max Changmin will be making an acting debut in Japan with the film Run with the Gold. He has been cast as one of the leading roles in the Japanese movie. He will be playing a North Korean spy, Momo, who acts as an international student of engineering. The movie is a film adaptation of Japane..
- Lim Chang Jung’s Comeback Piece Hits a Big Bump 2012.01.31 13:31
- Lim Chang Jung is having a hard time trying to find his way back onto the small screen. The drama Stroke of Luck, which was to give him his first lead role, has been shifted from the main channels to the general service channel TV Chosun, making it difficult to cast more actors before its first epis..
- B.A.P’s Music Video Almost Reaches One Million Views 2012.01.31 09:54
- TS Entertainment’s new idol group B.A.P is well on its way of becoming the hottest idol group of the year. The music video for the group’s debut single Warrior, which was revealed on January 26, is at the brink of breaking through one million views on Youtube in a span of just four days. A few ove..
- World Renowned Filmmakers Praise ‘Poetry’ 2012.01.10 17:59
- The world renowned filmmaking duo, Dardenne brothers (Jean-Pierre Dardenne and Luc Dardenne) spoke highly of the Korean movie Poetry directed by Lee Chang Dong. The filmmakers won the Palme d’Or (the grand prize) twice at the Cannes Film Festival with their movies, Rosetta and Le Fils (The Son). Ah..
- ‘Hello’ is Funny, But What Else? 2012.01.10 16:57
- KBS2’s talk show Hello has recently been climbing in popularity with every episode. The secret behind this development is how the MCs Shin Dong Yeop, Lee Young Ja, Jung Chan Woo and Kim Tae Gyun lead the show by entertaining their viewers with laughs while at the same time trying to find solutions ..
- B.A.P’s Documentary To Air in Eight Countries 2012.01.09 10:29
- A fictional documentary featuring rookie group B.A.P is set to air in eight Asian countries. SBS-MTV’s Ta-Dah, It’s B.A.P, which is set to premiere on January 8, will air on MTV channels in Korea, China (including Hong Kong), Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Singapore. ..