- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
30 Nov 0002
- [Opinion] What′s There to Love About K-Pop? 2012.04.10 18:26
- My editor recently notified me of this new opinions section we are opening, and asked me to write about why I love K-Pop and Korean culture. My first reaction was, “Using only 600 words?!” Indeed, what with the various aspects of Korean culture as a whole and the unique contributions of K-Pop to t..
- SHINee’s Key Snaps a Photo With Exo-K Backstage 2012.04.10 16:55
- SHINee’s Key is spreading some SM love to his juniors, Exo-K. On April 10, Key posted a picture on his me2day saying, “Ta-dah! With Exo-K friends! There isn’t any incompatibility is there?” The picture showed a golden-haired Key with Exo-K’s Chan Yeol, Su Ho and D.O posing for a shot. In contra..
- Which 2PM Song Does 2AM Think It Can Sing Better? 2012.04.09 11:03
- Anything 2PM does can 2AM do better? The boys of 2AM certainly think so. Ballad group 2AM was the guest on the April 7 broadcast of Mnet’s Must, where MC Yoon Do Hyun revealed he was running an SNS poll asking viewers to choose which song they thought 2AM could sing better than the original artist...
- Hyori Gives Dating Advice to 2AM on ′You and I′ 2012.04.09 10:52
- It is safe to say that the mind of an idol is probably best known by a former idol member. As such, former idol and Fin.K.L member, Lee Hyori, attracted the attention of viewers with her dating advice for the members of 2AM. MC Hyori revealed a particular interest in 2AM members’ relationships on t..
- miss A′s Suzy Transforms into Corinne Bailey Rae 2012.04.07 13:03
- On Mnet′s Must, miss A′s Suzy will perform songs by the world renown Corinne Bailey Rae at 12 AM on April 8. Along with Suzy, the other members of miss A and 2AM will also make an appearance. The singers will talk about what kind of songs they like and want to pursue, as well as their plans for th..
- 2PM Makes the Cover of ‘Men’s Uno’ 2012.04.04 15:52
- The boys of 2PM may be laying low in Korea, but they’ve set their sights on taking over the rest of Asia not only on their Hands Up Asia Tour but as cover models for men’s magazine Men’s Uno′s April issue. Nichkhun, Junho, Taecyeon, Chansung, Wooyoung and Junsu look gentlemanly chic the cover of..