- Period Active
23 Apr 2004 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
30 Nov 1997 180 Degree
- MC Mong Is Doing Fine and Living Gratefully with Family 2013.04.05 17:53
- After being accused of attempting to dodge military service, MC Mong has shied away from the camera for two years, reflecting and living quietly away from the spotlight. However, the rapper has finally shown himself, revealing how he’s been doing on his hiatus. ..
- Weekly Roundup: LeeSsang Makes a Big Comeback, Shorry J Enrages SNSD Fans 2012.05.29 19:04
- Last week, JYP’s newest group found stellar success in its debut while the casting of various K-Pop Star contestants into JYP Entertainment and YG Entertainment made headlines. Over the same period, one hip-hop musician’s actions while Taetiseo was delivering its thank you speech on a music progra..
- MC Mong Pronounced Not Guilty on Military Charges 2012.05.24 17:08
- MC Mong was deemed not guilty for attempting to evade military service by purposefully extracting his tooth. The Supreme Court held the final trial on May 24, and ruled that it would “dismiss the appeal filed by prosecution.” Thus the Supreme Court decided to accept the results of the first and se..
- Baek Ji Young Cries While Discussing Her Close Friend, MC Mong 2012.05.23 12:46
- Baek Ji Young has revealed the heartbreak she still feels for her close friend MC Mong. The May 22 broadcast of KBS’ Win Win featured Baek Ji Young as its guest where she opened up on her past sex video scandal. Though she managed to rebound from the scandal to her successful position today, she re..
- Kim Jang Hoon Sends MC Mong On Vacation to the States 2012.01.11 18:15
- Kim Jang Hoon revealed that he sent his hoobae MC Mong, who has gone through ordeals due to draft dodging charge, to the States, out of concern that he might make a wrong decision. Kim posted a message with the title, ‘I sent Mong on vacation to the States,” on January 11 on his mini-homepage. “W..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.11.21 11:03
- K-Pop artists continue to flood Japan, and the country eagerly awaits IU’s debut. But the Wonder Girls and T-ara continue to see success with their latest Korean releases. Meanwhile, legal woes was the theme of the week for our roundup of the stars who have fallen from the public’s good graces as ..
- MC Mong’s Appeal Dismissed 2011.11.16 14:04
- The court dismissed the appeal from MC Mong, who was accused of extracting his teeth to avoid the military. The singer attended the court hearing of the appeal at the Seoul Central District Court on November 16. The court stated that MC Mong is guilty of obstructing the execution of official duties ..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.10.24 15:01
- The ‘Nation’s Girl Group’ Girls’ Generation made its highly-anticipated comeback with the worldwide release of album The Boys, while a former actor, Mr. Yu, received a verbal beating from netizens after news surfaced that he had been charged with raping a minor. Here’s our list of this week’s ..