- Period Active
23 Apr 2004 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
30 Nov 1997 180 Degree
- MC Mong to Make Comeback in November without Broadcast Promotions 2014.10.07 11:12
- Returning after five years, MC Mong stated that he has no plans to promote on broadcast. According to Wellmade Yedang on October 7, MC Mong will return after five years with a new album on November 3. It′s been five years since his fifth official album in 2009. Speaking to Newsen on October 7, the ..
- MC Mong Positively Considering Comeback with Collaboration with Lee Sun Hee 2014.10.01 09:31
- MC Mong oepned up about the possible collaboration with veteran singer Lee Sun Hee. On October 1 MC Mong′s reps told Newsen, "We recently pitched the idea of doing collaboration and Lee Sun Hee′s side is also positively considering the idea." ..
- MC Mong Planning to Make a Return in October 2014.07.24 10:32
- MC Mong may soon return to K-Pop with a new album. A source close to MC Mong tipped on July 24, "MC Mong′s preparations have been going smoothly. He′ll probably be able to release a new album or single in October, or November at the latest." A rep from Dream T Entertainment, in charge of MC Mong′..
- MC Mong Quietly Prepares for Comeback Later This Year 2014.06.11 10:49
- MC Mong is quietly and carefully preparing for his comeback. An affiliate of MC Mong met with enews and said, “He is currently preparing for a new album. But he has not started recording or anything. He still feels unfamiliar with the public’s attention. He has been acting carefully.”..
- MC Mong Signs with Wellmade Yedang with Discussions of Comeback 2014.05.16 10:10
- After keeping fans waiting for a long time, MC Mong was revealed to have signed an exclusive contract with Wellmade Yedang. On May 16, a Dream Tea Entertainment rep, who is in charge of MC Mong′s management, told Newsen, "MC Mong did sign with Wellmade Yedang."..
- MC Mong Meets CEO of Wellmade Yedang to Discuss Contract.. 2014.04.10 17:07
- It has been revealed that MC Mong secretly met with CEO Go Jae Hyung from Wellmade Yedang to discuss a possible contract. An associate of MC Mong and CEO Go Jae Hyung told Newsen, “The two met recently. It’s true that CEO Go Jae Hyung of Wellmade Yedang made a contract offer.” MC Mong and CEO Go ..