There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- Cross Gene′s Shin Says Takuya Probably Accounts for Doubling EXID Hani′s Fancam Views 2015.03.12 15:37
- Cross Gene′s Shin revealed that his fellow member, Takuya, is very much into EXID these days. In the upcoming March 14 episode of jTBC′s Dating Alone, EXID′s Hani appears as a virtual date for episode 7. In the recent recording, it revealed that the virtual date with Hani had the male MCs falling..
- [Ratings: Wed, 03.11.15] ′Unkind Women′ Sets a New Personal Record 2015.03.12 11:37
- Now five episodes in, KBS′ Unkind Women is just getting started, rising to break another personal record. On Wednesday night, Unkind Women rose to 12.0 percent, hitting a new record and breaking its old one of 11.8 percent. The drama drew in a lot of attention from the very beginning with veteran a..
- g.o.d’s Park Jun Hyung Says He Will Be 80 By the Time He Gets Married and Has a Kid 2015.03.11 11:53
- Park Jun Hyung dissed himself on Roommate. During the March 10 broadcast of SBS’ Roommate, Cho Sae Ho invited star chef Choi Hyun Suk upon hearing birthday boy GOT7’s Jackson say that he wants to learn how to cook. ..
- SNSD′s Yuri to ′Date′ Seo Kang Jun in ′Dating Alone′ Virtual Boyfriend Special 2015.03.11 11:48
- Girls′ Generation′s Yuri and Seo Kang Jun will go on a virtual date. According to affiliates on March 11, Yuri and Shin Bong Sun will be appearing as MCs for jTBC′s Dating Alone Virtual Boyfriend special. Dating Alone is a program in which the cast goes on virtual dates with a woman through a vid..
- [Ratings: Tuesday, 03.10.15] ′I Heard It Through the Grapevine′ Sets a New Personal Record 2015.03.11 10:59
- Although it didn′t beat out MBC′s Shine or Go Crazy in ratings, SBS′ I Heard It Through the Grapevine broke a personal record. On Tuesday night, I Heard It Through the Grapevine recorded 9.0 percent in ratings. It was the highest rating the drama receievd since starting on February 23. Its previo..
- GOT7′s Jackson Asks Kara′s Young Ji to Call Him ′Oppa′ for His Birthday 2015.03.10 16:05
- Born in the same year, GOT7′s Jackson and Kara′s Young Ji have kept a very informal relationship always bickering and joking around, but for his birthday, Jackson revealed that he wants to be treated like an ′oppa.′