There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- [Ratings: Tues, 06.02.15] ′I Heard It Through the Grapevine′ Ends at the Top of the Charts 2015.06.03 15:10
- After 30 episodes, SBS′ I Heard It Through the Grapevine ended with much success at the top of the ratings chart. The last episode of the drama, which aired on June 2, recorded 11.7 percent, which was an increase of 0.7 percent from the previous episode. The drama received a lot of praise from the ..
- A Pink to Return This Summer Joining Girl Group Battle 2015.06.03 13:27
- A Pink has confirmed its comeback for this summer. They will be returning sometime in July. According to multiple sources, A Pink is working on the final bits of their album and is in the midst of selecting a specific comeback date due to their promotions in Japan. However, sources say that A Pink w..
- SNSD Currently Preparing New Album for Summer Comeback 2015.06.03 11:26
- Girls′ Generation showed much care in its comeback schedules. With male groups, such as EXO and Big Bang, currently taking over the music scene, the summer is expected to get extra heated up with a string of girl groups announcing their comebacks. Amongst all the comebacks, attention is especially ..
- [Video] BEAST Yoon Du Jun Expresses Gratitude with Conclusion of ′Let′s Eat 2′.. 2015.06.03 11:05
- Saying good-bye to Let′s Eat 2, BEAST′s Yoon Du Jun expressed his sadness. On June 2, Yoon Du Jun revealed a good-bye message following the final episode of tvN′s Let′s Eat 2 through CUBE Entertainment′s official Youtube channel. On the set of BEAST′s exclusive concert in Hong Kong, Yoon Du Ju..
- [Ratings: Mon, 06.01.15] ′I Heard It Through the Grapevine′ Tops ′Hwajung′ 2015.06.02 11:40
- With one more episode left, SBS′ I Heard It Through the Grapevine returned to the first place spot. On the first day of June, I Heard It Through the Grapevine recorded 11.0 percent, rising to first place once again. MBC′s Hwajung, which has kept its place on top, dropped to second with 10.6 percen..
- [Ratings: Fri-Sun, 05.29-31.15] ′The Producers′ Continues Strong with More Visible Love Lines 2015.06.01 11:26
- Six episodes in and KBS′ The Producers is still going strong. On May 29 and 30, The Producers recorded 11.2 and 13.5 percent respectively in ratings. Along with the increase in ratings, the drama also began clearing up its love line, showing which character had good feelings for which characters, m..