There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- Tiffany Says the Members Understand Her English 2011.10.19 10:44
- While English skills aren′t all that′s needed to take on the world (we may be American, and a bit self-centric, but we aren′t naive), it is an important factor. If you can′t communicate or understand how to promote yourself, it′s slightly difficult to break that glass wall. But Girls’ Generati..
- Girls’ Generation Brings ′The Boys′ Out 2011.10.19 10:16
- After teasing us with 15 and 30-second clips, the full version of the music video for Girls’ Generation’s highly-anticipated single The Boys has finally been released. The Korean and English versions were released simultaneously on October 19 via YouTube and the group’s official Facebook page. ..
- VerbalJint Wins Album of the Month Award 2011.10.18 16:28
- Rapper VerbalJint won the Album of the Month Award at the 2nd Olleh Music Indie Awards. In the netizen polls for the 2nd Indie Awards, VerbalJint came in first for the Album of the Month, Nemesis was named Artist of the Month, and The 8th Theater was deemed the Rookie of the Month...
- Aziatix Tops European Charts with ′Cold′ 2011.10.18 16:09
- The three Asian singers hailing from different cities in America have managed to move beyond the States and Korea and take on Europe. Aziatix′s first official album Nocturnal ranked high on music charts in Korea, America, Taiwan and Japan, and recently topped the European Wicked Hot Chart with its ..
- Stars That Missed Out On Big Roles 2011.10.18 16:00
- Everyone knows that lives can be turned around with the little choices, but some stars had to learn this the hard way. On October 18, tvN’s enews-Chart Week Revealed will reveal a list of stars who turned down casting offers only to find out later that those particular roles turned actors into top ..
- Kids, Don’t Watch ‘A Thousand Days’ Promise’ With Your Parents 2011.10.18 13:32
- SBS drama A Thousand Days’ Promise is already heating up living rooms and catching viewers off guard by means of a steamy love scene in the first episode. On the first episode, which aired on October 17, a confused Park Ji Hyung (Kim Rae Won) is seen caught between his fiance No Hyang Gi (Jung Yoo ..
- Girls’ Generation is All Over the World 2011.10.18 10:58
- Girls’ Generation’s teaser video for The Boys, the group’s new single, is playing in major cities around the world as a part of the global promotion for the single’s worldwide release. The teaser video, an edit of highlights from the upcoming music video, began airing on October 17 (Korea time) ..
- Rediscovering Band Music Through ‘Top Band’ Winner BandToXic 2011.10.18 10:47
- KBS2’s Top Band has quickly become a highly discussed topic as a show that has served to diversify the idol group-infested music industry. Right when it seemed band music, made popular by the likes of Spring Summer Fall Winter and Yoon Do Hyun Band, was dying out, the sight of the contestants sweat..