There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- A ′Top Star′ Hit On Kim Jin Ho? 2011.10.24 10:31
- Kim Jin Ho...lady′s man. Uh huh. At least, that′s what he says... On the October 23 broadcast of Mnet′s MIC, Kim revealed that he′s pretty hot stuff. “A top star, whom people might even be unable to imagine, asked me out. I’m thankful to her," said Lee. When asked to reveal her name, he said, ..
- [Interview] Inferiority Is What Makes Moon Chae Won Grow 2011.10.24 10:31
- Her fans call her ‘Moon Bbong Gu’. Although this seemingly unfitting nickname seems to have come from nowhere, it actually (sort of) came from the actress herself. While searching for a unique domain name for her mini homepage, she thought of her dog′s name, Bbong Gu, and put it together with he..
- Yoo Seung Ho is All Grown Up 2011.10.24 10:11
- Actor Yoo Seung Ho recently participated in a fashion film project for men’s casual clothing brand customellow, displaying a matured image. The fashion film, the first of its kind, captures ‘A Day in the Life’ of the actor and highlights Yoo’s transformation from a young boy into a young man. ..
- Girls’ Generation Heats Up ‘Music Bank’ 2011.10.22 14:23
- Following the worldwide release of its music video and album, Girls’ Generation kicked off music program promotions on KBS’s Music Bank with The Boys. On the October 21 broadcast of the show, the girls treated fans to live performances of two songs, the new, highly-anticipated single and the Korea..
- For Girls’ Generation, To the Victor Go the...Crackers? 2011.10.21 17:32
- A video of Girls’ Generation members scrambling for some crackers is quickly spreading on the Internet. The video, entitled ‘Girls’ Generation’s Gluttony,’ was recently uploaded onto an online community website and features behind-the-scenes footage of the girls rehearsing for the Hallyu Dream ..
- Former Yada Member Kim Da Hyeon Composes Song For Play 2011.10.21 13:36
- Former member of rock band Yada Kim Da Hyeon displayed not only his acting chops but his music composition talent in the play Love Generation. Kim currently stars as Riichi, a man who longs for his ex-wife, in the play. The multitalented actor has also taken the reins musically for the first time si..
- Girls′ Generation Goes Global 2011.10.20 15:59
- The "Girls’ Generation Effect" has officially gone global with the release of its third studio album, The Boys. The music video for the album’s title track, The Boys, was revealed on October 19. In just one day, the Korean and English versions were viewed by 3.4 million and 1.4 million viewers res..