There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.11.14 15:40
- In this week’s highlights, Ulala Session won big on the final round of Mnet’s Superstar K3, and we’re only sad to see the show draw to a close. The Wonder Girls also made a huge splash on the music scene with its much-anticipated comeback. Meanwhile, in much more unfortunate “comeback” news, sa..
- K-Pop Music Fest In Sydney Entices 20,000 Fans 2011.11.14 11:07
- The 2011 K-Pop Music Fest In Sydney, the first-ever large-scale hallyu concert in the southern hemisphere, finished on a high note. The concert was hosted by MBC to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the establishment of the diplomatic relations between Korea and Australia and to mark the 2011 Korea-..
- Wonder Girls on 2PM and Girls′ Generation 2011.11.14 10:18
- Wonder Girls, who recently made a comeback, praised rival group Girls′ Generation once again. The girl group appeared on the November 13 broadcast of MBC’s Section TV Entertainment Relay, and showed off their charms and newly honed variety skills. When asked what they thought about the members of ..
- Soo Ae to End Luxury Brand Controversy 2011.11.11 12:00
- SBS’s A Thousand Days’ Promise’s production crew and Soo Ae set out to firmly respond to the controversy and viewers’ complaints facing the drama. They announced that they would pay more careful attention to details, humbly accepting viewers’ comments. A representative of Soo Ae’s agency STAR ..
- SMTown Concert to Air on Japanese TV 2011.11.11 10:26
- Couldn′t snag tickets to the SMTown concert in Tokyo? Now you can watch it in the comfort of your own home! The special edition of SMTown Live in Tokyo concert will air on Japanese satellite TV station, Wowow, on November 13. This is the first time a SM concert will be aired on Japanese television...
- Soo Ae Carries a Luxury Bag Again 2011.11.09 15:51
- Despite all that controversy, Soo Ae still hasn′t given up her luxurious goods. Though SBS’ drama A Thousand Days’ Promise has been earning high viewership ratings, with success seems to come trouble. Though Soo Ae plays the role of an ordinary woman who’s working hard to live a standard lifesty..
- Wonder Girls Goes for Variety 2011.11.09 14:49
- Wonder Girls certainly has its mind set on regaining its ‘wonder’ status, by appearing on a string of popular variety shows. The group went on a Guerilla Date on November 8 for the section on KBS2’s Entertainment Relay, and the group will also be shooting MBC’s Radio Star on November 9 and SBS’..
- SM CEO Reveals the Story Behind Girls’ Generation Conception 2011.11.09 13:50
- SM Entertainment CEO Kim Young Min revealed just how Girls′ Generation was created, and the secrets to the success of hallyu on a Japanese program. Kim appeared on Nippon TV’s affiliate FBS TV’s variety show, Friday Super Prime, along with SM Entertainment’s Japanese special advisor Maruyama Shi..