There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- Uhm Tae Woong Proves He is Indeed an Actor 2011.11.15 17:59
- Though once Uhm Tae Woong was only viewed as a serious actor, since his time on 1 Night, 2 Days, Uhm′s been making waves as an unexpectedly funny variety star...which is why he′s had a bit more trouble proving he really is an actor, especially with his upcoming film Special Investigation HQ...
- YG Entertainment to Debut New Girl Group 2011.11.15 16:05
- YG Entertainment, one of the three top agencies in K-Pop, is set to debut a new girl group, and confidently went on record to say that it would be a new type of group never seen before. Sometime early next year, YG will be debuting its second girl group, following 2NE1, or third, if you count Swi.T,..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.11.14 15:40
- In this week’s highlights, Ulala Session won big on the final round of Mnet’s Superstar K3, and we’re only sad to see the show draw to a close. The Wonder Girls also made a huge splash on the music scene with its much-anticipated comeback. Meanwhile, in much more unfortunate “comeback” news, sa..
- K-Pop Music Fest In Sydney Entices 20,000 Fans 2011.11.14 11:07
- The 2011 K-Pop Music Fest In Sydney, the first-ever large-scale hallyu concert in the southern hemisphere, finished on a high note. The concert was hosted by MBC to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the establishment of the diplomatic relations between Korea and Australia and to mark the 2011 Korea-..
- Wonder Girls on 2PM and Girls′ Generation 2011.11.14 10:18
- Wonder Girls, who recently made a comeback, praised rival group Girls′ Generation once again. The girl group appeared on the November 13 broadcast of MBC’s Section TV Entertainment Relay, and showed off their charms and newly honed variety skills. When asked what they thought about the members of ..
- Soo Ae to End Luxury Brand Controversy 2011.11.11 12:00
- SBS’s A Thousand Days’ Promise’s production crew and Soo Ae set out to firmly respond to the controversy and viewers’ complaints facing the drama. They announced that they would pay more careful attention to details, humbly accepting viewers’ comments. A representative of Soo Ae’s agency STAR ..
- SMTown Concert to Air on Japanese TV 2011.11.11 10:26
- Couldn′t snag tickets to the SMTown concert in Tokyo? Now you can watch it in the comfort of your own home! The special edition of SMTown Live in Tokyo concert will air on Japanese satellite TV station, Wowow, on November 13. This is the first time a SM concert will be aired on Japanese television...
- Soo Ae Carries a Luxury Bag Again 2011.11.09 15:51
- Despite all that controversy, Soo Ae still hasn′t given up her luxurious goods. Though SBS’ drama A Thousand Days’ Promise has been earning high viewership ratings, with success seems to come trouble. Though Soo Ae plays the role of an ordinary woman who’s working hard to live a standard lifesty..