There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- Mate’s Jeong Jun Il Releases his First Solo Album 2011.11.23 16:37
- Indie rock band Mate’s Jeong Jun Il released his first solo album Lo9ve3r4s on November 23. The album contains eight tracks, including title song Give Me a Hug, which was unveiled at his solo concert. He wrote and produced all the songs in the album. His album is already a big hit, ranking third on..
- Seohyun′s College Life Revealed 2011.11.23 16:02
- Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun went back to being a normal college student. The singer′s campus life was covered on the November 22 broadcast of KBS2’s Star Life Theater. Seohyun is a sophomore studying at the School of Theater at Dongguk University. She said she was trying her best not to miss cla..
- Jang Jin to Debut as Newscaster in Comedy Show 2011.11.23 15:11
- Filmmaker Jang Jin will be taking on the challenge of becoming a newscaster. Jang will host a weekly news segment Weekend Updateof tvN’s upcoming comedy show Saturday Night Live Korea (SNLK), premiering on December 3. Weekend Update is a segment that goes over the week’s political, economical, and..
- Girls’ Generation iPhone Game Takes Over App Stores 2011.11.22 15:41
- Like all popular things that have ever come into being, Girls’ Generation is coming at us from all directions in all forms possible, so it probably doesn’t come as a surprise that now there’s even a game based on the group’s songs.
- ‘Saturday Night Live Korea’ to Start Airing on December 3 2011.11.22 14:10
- A version of America’s famed comedy show, Saturday Night Live, is about to hit Korean television. TvN brought together its own strong crew for the program, including stars such as comedian Ahn Young Mi and actors Lee Han Ui, Jung Woong In, Kim Bin Woo and Jang Young Nam, to showcase Saturday Night ..
- 2NE1, Girls’ Generation and More Confirmed for MAMA 2011.11.19 12:07
- Artists 2NE1, Girls’ Generation, YB and Dynamic Duo have confirmed they will be performing at the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA), which will be held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on November 29 this year. MAMA organizers commented, “It is very encouraging to hear that these famous artists w..
- Stories from ‘Superstar K3’ 2011.11.18 14:00
- It’s been a week since Superstar K3 has come to its grand conclusion, so now all anyone can do is wait for the stars to release new material...and we know how impatient most fans are. So the next best thing is to hear about what already went on behind the scenes, from the contestants themselves. Fo..