There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- Cha Seung Won Cast in Medical Drama 2011.12.09 17:26
- Cha Seung Won was cast as the male lead in SBS’ upcoming medical drama, The Third Hospital. The drama’s production company, Taewon Entertainment, announced in a press release on December 9, “Cha Seung Won has confirmed he will be in the drama, The Third Hospital. ..
- Hyoyeon and Jessica Nearly Got Into a Fistfight 2011.12.09 16:54
- Thought the girls of Girls′ Generation only knew how to sing, dance and smile? Evidently not. On the December 8 broadcast of Mnet′s Beatles Code, the girls opened up about the times they squabbled and got jealous of each other. When asked if they got into fights, Hyoyeon candidly answered, “I rec..
- What′s in Store for Busy Idol Groups at the End of the Year? 2011.12.08 15:34
- The peak season has come around for singers. Singers are busy during the month of December, as many special events, concerts and broadcasts are held to celebrate Christmas, the end of the year and the New Year. They’re also especially busy this year because of the Korean wave splashing over the wor..
- Kim Chang Wan to Appear on ‘SNL Korea’ 2011.12.08 12:56
- Kim Chang Wan will be the next musical guest to appear on tvN’s Saturday Night Live Korea. The former vocalist of rock group Sanullim, who is currently active in Kim Chang Wan Band, is expected to put on an easy-listening, fantasy-like performance that showcases a different kind of charm from Dynam..
- Girls’ Generation’s First Japanese Photo Book Ranks No. 1 2011.12.08 10:51
- Girls’ Generation’s photo book Holiday is selling out fast in Japan. According to the December 8 ranking of Japan’s Oricon Weekly Chart, Girls’ Generation’s first official Japanese photo book Holiday, which was released on November 30, sold 17,000 copies, making it the highest selling photo boo..
- Johnny Wright Explains Why Girl Groups Failed in the US 2011.12.07 18:16
- A press conference for upcoming global audition project World Music Icon, which will cover 250 countries across the globe, took place on December 7 in Seoul with five producers or representatives of entertainment agencies home and abroad in attendance. Notably, Johnny Wright from Wright Entertainmen..