There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- Kim In Kwon To Guest on ‘SNLK’ 2011.12.13 17:10
- Actor Kim In Kwon has been confirmed as the host for the third episode of tvN’s Saturday Night Live Korea, which will air on December 17 at 10:30 pm. His appearance was confirmed though signature SNL promo posters, in which he showed off his versatile images ranging from charismatic macho man to cu..
- ChoColat Makes a Comeback with ‘I Like It’ 2011.12.13 14:55
- Girl group ChoColat, best known for debuting as a multi-cultural group, has returned with just four members. The group debuted in August with its digital single, Syndrome, and returned on the December 9 broadcast of KBS2’s Music Bank with the title track of its mini-album, to be released on Decembe..
- [Interview] Kim So Eun Says Bright Characters Have Changed Her Personality 2011.12.12 17:55
- The world is a balance of brightness and darkness. The same goes for dramas, which link together stories that could happen in real life into a string of episodes, because if the air of the story sways only to one side, viewers can be easily tired out from watching it. The writer keeps this in mind a..
- Shin Hye Sung to Release New Album with Indie Musicians 2011.12.12 15:37
- Shin Hye Sung will be releasing his special album embrace, a collaboration between him and many indie artists, on December 27. At his encore concert held in September, Shin Hye Sung hinted about the modern rock color of his upcoming album by singing Mate’s Longing and Think About It from his own fo..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.12.12 11:19
- K-Pop musicians are not only taking over Asia, they’ve taken over our ‘Stars on the Rise’ list this week. From Girls’ Generation and TVXQ, who continue to reign in Japan, to Superstar K contestants making their official debuts, the music industry is riding high on the successes of talented artis..
- Cha Soo Yeon Confirms Relationship 2011.12.12 09:48
- Cha Soo Yeon from MBC’s A Thousand Kisses confirmed that she′s been in a four-year relationship with Na Byeong Jun, a representative at major entertainment company, Fantagio. A rep from Cha’s agency, Maideen Entertainment, announced through a press release on December 12, “They first met as a te..
- Girls’ Generation Wows the Crowd in Singapore 2011.12.11 14:56
- Girls’ Generation wrapped up its first concert in Singapore, The 2011 Girls’ Generation Tour in Singapore on a high note, following concerts in Korea, Japan and Taiwan. The girl group captivated 20,000 audience members in a massive indoor stadium, which housed concerts for stars like Justin Bieber..
- SNLK Heats Up Saturday Night 2011.12.11 14:37
- TvN’s Saturday Night Live Korea (SNLK) surpassed the three-percent mark in viewership for its second episode, recording an average of 1.661 percent and peaking at 3.263 percent. (AGB Nielsen Media Research, households with cable, sum of tvN, Super Action, Onstyle, and XTM channels) ..