There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- [Interview] Lee In Hye is Hungry for More 2012.01.09 16:34
- On January 6, a large car pulled up in front of Seoul’s CJ E&M Center. The car was the wing car (mobile stage car) for Mnet’s Dizzier Blind Date. Cartoon versions of one of the show’s MCs, Choi Hyo Jong, in a magician’s suit and a red bowtie covered the car, but the person that actually stepped ..
- [Interview] Jung Yu Mi is More Like Hyang Gi Than She Realizes 2012.01.04 18:15
- Jung Yu Mi may have been the less famous ′Jung Yu Mi′ but, she′s been finally making a name for herself. She earned her fame, along with the nickname of ′Oppa Babo (a fool for him)′ through SBS′ A Thousand Days’ Promise and won the New Star Award at the 2011 SBS Drama Awards. She’s been on t..
- Lee In Hye Learns that Variety Isn′t All Fun 2012.01.04 17:05
- Though variety shows were all fun and games? Well...for the viewer yes. The hosts? Not so much. Lee In Hye confessed that variety was harder than she thought, after experiencing hosting a show. Lee recently filmed the first episode of Mnet’s Dizzier Blind Date together with comedian Choi Hyo Jong a..
- Will K-Pop Take Over the World in 2012? 2012.01.04 15:20
- We remember and forget things that happen in the flow of time that will never turn back. The end of 2011 that seemed so far away at first has already taken up a place in our memories of the past. 2011 made us laugh and cry with it like any other year, but it burned hotter at the same time because of..
- What Happened to Enjoying Music? 2012.01.03 18:05
- There were so many audition programs this year, and they keep on coming. It seems that every week a new audition program is springing up on some channel somewhere. It is true that audition programs provide fair chances for everyone, and so may have some good in them. But many say the popularity of a..
- Kim Sang Kyung to be First Guest of the New Year on ‘SNLK’ 2012.01.03 17:31
- Actor Kim Sang Kyung will be appearing as the first guest of 2012 on tvN’s comedy show Saturday Night Live Korea (SNLK). Kim chose SNLK as his first public appearance; though Kim rarely appears in variety programs, on SNLK he plans to show off all of the humor he has and leave a different impressio..
- ‘Take Care of Us, Captain’ Sets Sail 2012.01.03 15:42
- Take Care of Us, Captain, the next SBS drama to follow A Tree with Deep Roots set sail with an official press conference. The cast of Take Care of Us, Captain, Gu Hye Sun, Ji Jin Hee, Lee Chun Hee and Yoo Sun, attended the press conference held in Seoul on January 3...
- Girls’ Generation is Being Watched…A Lot 2012.01.03 15:05
- Girls’ Generation didn′t just heat up the stage during its performance at the 62nd NHK Red & White Song Battle, the girls actually caused the show′s viewership ratings to spike. According to Japan’s Video Research, the average viewership rating for the first part of the 62nd NHK Red & White Song..