There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- Yuri Leaves MC Spot of ′Music Core′ 2012.01.29 10:51
- Girls′ Generation′s Yuri stepped down from the hosting spot she long held in MBC′s Music Core. On the live January 28 broadcast of Music Core, she said goodbye to her fans. Fellow member Tiffany, who was Yuri′s partner on the show, revealed that "Yuri will be leaving to start acting."..
- So Ji Sub to Attend Hua Hin International Film Festival 2012.01.27 18:20
- Actor So Ji Sub will represent Korea at the Hua Hin International Film Festival in Thailand. So is expected to attend the opening ceremony of the film festival, where his film Always will be screened, on January 27 in an effort to broaden his reach as a Korean actor. ..
- How Child Actors Grow Up to become Adults in Dramas 2012.01.26 18:01
- MBC’s The Sun and the Moon had its child actors pass the baton on to the adults on January 19. The transition came by using the sun as a medium, as Yeo Jin Gu, the younger version of Hwon, stretched his hand out toward the sun to show his yearning for Yeon Woo, and was soon overlapped with Kim Soo ..
- 2NE1, Aziatix, Yoon Mirae Featured in ′Newsweek′ 2012.01.26 11:06
- The overseas ventures of 2NE1 and Aziatix are far from over, as they′ve even been featured in Newsweek. The two groups were introduced along with Yoon Mirae in the music sections of the American and Japanese issues of Newsweek on January 25, under the title ‘Korean Hip-Hop: K-Hop Goes Global’...
- ‘Flower Boy Band’ Boasts Cast Full of New Faces 2012.01.25 18:10
- Flower boys and muses will be taking over your TV come January 30. Sung Joon, Infinite’s L, Mate’s Lee Hyun Jae, Superstar K contestants Kim Min Suk and Kim Ye Rim, and Jo Bo Ah will be coming to their viewers in tvN’s new drama Shut Up: Flower Boy Band...
- Girls’ Generation to Appear on ‘The David Letterman Show’ 2012.01.25 15:03
- The members of Girls’ Generation will soon be hitting up the American late night circuit - arguably the best place to promote in America. Girls’ Generation was invited to guest on CBS’ The Late Show with David Letterman on January 31...
- ChoColat Says Happy New Year in English and Korean 2012.01.23 10:45
- Girl group ChoColat has lived up to its status of being one of the most multi-cultural groups in K-Pop, and uploaded not one, not two, but three videos relaying Lunar New Year′s greetings! The girls (minus Jae Yoon) seem to have recorded the video in a dressing room, as they′re clad in matchy-matc..