There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- Yuri’s Doppelganger Appears on ‘Dizzier Blind Date’ 2012.04.12 14:16
- Is ‘must be a celebrity look-a-like’ a requirement to appear on Mnet’s Dizzier Blind Date? It sure seems so as another celebrity doppelgangerthis time a woman who bears a striking resemblance to Girls’ Generation’s Yurirecently made an appearance on the reality dating program, following Song Ji..
- Park Si Yeon Makes Girls′ Generation Look Like Hobbits 2012.04.12 13:55
- The issue surrounding the heights of Girls’ Generation’s members have previously been raised by netizens in the past and it’s being pointed out once more. Recently past pictures from the 2007 Golden Disk Awards were posted online showing the members of Girls’ Generation standing on stage with ac..
- ′The Equator Man′ To Square Off Against ′The King 2Hearts′ and ′Rooftop Prince′ 2012.04.12 13:06
- KBS2’s The Equator Man has greatly benefited from the April 11 general elections. According to the AGB Nielsen Media Research, the April 11 broadcast of The Equator Man recorded a 14.3 percent viewership ratings, a 4.1 percent increase from its previous broadcast. As a result, the competition betwe..
- ′The Equator Man′ Records Highest Ratings Yet 2012.04.12 11:29
- KBS2’s The Equator Man recently recorded its highest viewership ratings. According to the AGB Nielsen Media Research, the April 11 broadcast of The Equator Man recorded a 14.3 percent viewership ratings, a 4.1 percent increase from the 10.2 percent ratings of its previous broadcast. It appears the ..
- Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica to Spin-Off as Girls’ Generation Sub-Unit? 2012.04.12 11:18
- If the rumors prove true, Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica may be grouping together as a sub-unit On April 11, a rumor began to swirl on Korea’s online social networking services and social feeds that SM Entertainment was planning to spin-off the three members of Girl’s Generatio..
- Global Mnet Releases Teaser Content for SM′s ′I AM′ Movie 2012.04.10 18:23
- With the release of SM Entertainment’s I AM film stirring up the interest of fans, CJ E&M’s Online Business Division (CEO: Kim Seong Su) announced that it would be officially promoting the movie through the homepage at global.mnet.com/iam. The movie, I AM. : SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR in Madison Squar..
- How K-Pop Has Influenced the World Music Scene 2012.04.10 18:20
- A wild guess where Cambodian boy band Ring Ding Dong got its name from? If you guessed SHINee’s hit song Ring Ding Dong, give yourself a pat on the back. The worldwide influence of K-Pop is undeniable, and it’s not just fans performing covers of their favorite K-Pop songs who are inspired by the g..
- Girls’ Generation, Lee Hyori and More Hit Up Seoul Fashion Week 2012.04.10 14:56
- This year’s Seoul Fashion Week proved to be a star-studded event, drawing out Korea’s most fashionable celebrities, and Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News was there to capture all of the action. The entertainment news program took viewers on location to the World Peace Plaza at Seoul’s Olympic Park,..