There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- Girls’ Generation′s Jessica Likes Her ′Ice Princess′ Moniker 2012.04.23 18:08
- Girls’ Generation member Jessica revealed her satisfaction with her ‘Ice Princess’ moniker. Jessica, who was known as the ‘Ice Princess’ since her debut due to her ‘Cold City Girl’ image, revealed that she was “very satisfied with her ‘Ice Princess’ nickname” during an interview with fash..
- Japan Entertainment News Reports on Taetiseo 2012.04.23 17:59
- Even Japan is showing great interest in Girls’ Generation’s first unit group Taetiseo. On April 20, Japanese entertainment news programs such as Nihon TV’s Showbiz News reported that “a unit made up of Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun, members who boast great vocal skills in Girls’ Generation, will..
- Weekly Roundup: Girls′ Generation Launches Its First Unit, Super Junior′s Australian Concert Cance.. 2012.04.23 17:06
- Over the course of the past week, SM Entertainment announced its first-ever Girls’ Generation sub-unit, while one KBS drama crept up on its rivals to become the most-watched drama in its timeslot. In other happenings, investigation into the Open World scandal continued to expose more ugly truths, w..
- Girls’ Generation Finalist and Seohyun’s BFF, Lee Hwan Hee, to Debut on April 25 2012.04.23 14:58
- The former SM Entertainment trainee, Girls’ Generation member finalist and Seohyun’s best friend, Lee Hwan Hee will be making her singing debut soon. On April 23, the music video teaser for Lee Hwan Hee’s debut song, Secret was released. The medium tempo ballad was composed by Hwan Jae Woong and ..
- Park Shin Hye′s Hallyu Star Shines Brightly in Hong Kong 2012.04.23 14:25
- Park Shin Hye’s first Hong Kong trip created a huge media frenzy and attracted reporters from Hong Kong’s four daily newspapers. In fact, more than 20 of Hong Kong’s leading media outlets showed their heated interest in Park Shin Hye, hallyu’s next generation star, during her four day visit. Par..
- Korea′s Gone Edgy: K-Pop Idols Go All Out with Jaw-Dropping Hairstyles 2012.04.23 14:00
- Korea is awash with a cornucopia of hair salons ranging from cozy nooks to swank upscale establishments. They are, after all, manifestations of the fact that Korea’s coiffeurs have established themselves as the cutting edge hair designers of Asia. Elic Zhao, vice-president of one of the leading hai..
- Honey Lee Spotted With Girls′ Generation′s Jessica 2012.04.23 09:27
- A photo confirming the close friendship between former Miss Korea/actress Honey Lee and Girls’ Generation’s Jessica was revealed recently. On April 22, Honey Lee tweeted, “A delicious lunch with my lovely juniors at the Buona Sera in Sinsa-dong,” and included a picture along with her post...