There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- Han Hee Jun and Son Seung Yeon, the Jewels Audition Programs Missed 2012.05.16 22:30
- Audition programs have been the biggest thing on television in Korea since last year. The boom isn’t showing any signs of dying out either, as audition programs such as Mnet’s Superstar K and The Voice of Korea, SBS’ K-Pop Star, MBC’s The Great Birth and KBS’ Top Band continue to spring up in v..
- SNSD’s Seohyun Sends a Thank You Text to Her Former Teacher on Teacher’s Day 2012.05.16 15:43
- Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Seohyun is widely known for her manners and model lifestyle and the kind message she sent to her former teacher on Korea’s Teacher’s Appreciation Day was recently unveiled online. On May 15, an online community post titled, “Seohyun who sent a thank you ka-talk to her..
- SNSD′s Sooyoung Turns into a Blonde Barbie Doll for ‘High Cut’ 2012.05.16 14:23
- After making netizens jealous with her Oh Boy! pictures, Girls′ Generation′s Sooyoung returned to flaunt her glamour with High Cut magazine, this time as a blonde. To be released on May 17, High Cut released several pictures of SNSD′s Sooyoung sporting a blonde wig as well as a trendy ′cute′ lo..
- SNSD′s Seohyun Shares Sweet Potatoes with Fans 2012.05.16 11:13
- Girls′ Generation′s Seohyun′s love for sweet potatoes is no secret in the K-Pop world, and though she′s famed as one of the kindest idols around, no one expected her to share them with her fans. On May 15, MBC’s Show Champion aired some behind the scenes footage of the SNSD unit group, Taetiseo..
- The Positive Effects of the Korean Wave 2012.05.15 23:00
- The Korean wave is still strong. In the past, K-Pop officials would say that the Korean music industry is structured in a way that never cannot earn any money. No matter how hard singers work on their albums, they wouldn’t sell and only illegal pirated copies would spread through the web. Costs use..
- SNSD Jessica’s Humiliating ‘Hurl-Down Pitch’ Makes it on ESPN 2012.05.15 23:00
- It was the opening pitch ’hurl-down’ seen by all of Korea, and now even American sports channel ESPN has aired Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Jessica’s infamous pitch. On the May 14 (local time) episode of ESPN’s Pardon the Interruption, the singer and her pitch was brought up once more showing th..