There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- [Video] How Did Donghae React when Nam Ji Hyun Asked for Money? 2012.06.08 16:46
- Super Junior’s Donghae and 4minute’s Nam Ji Hyun proved they were very, very close friends. The June 7 broadcast of Mnet’s Beatles Code 2 brought in the 4minute members as guests, and had them test their friendship with their friends...
- ‘I AM’ Records 90.9 Percent Peer Satisfaction in Japan 2012.06.07 20:20
- SM Entertainment’s documentary film I AM has been making issues across Japan. According to the Japanese music site BARKS on June 5, I AM, which premiered in Japan on June 2, recorded 90.9 percent in peer satisfaction, coming in first place for the week’s new releases...
- First Preview Still Cuts of SNSD’s Sooyoung’s Cameo on ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ 2012.06.07 12:13
- SBS has released official preview still cuts of SNSD’s Sooyoung from her cameo on A Gentleman’s Dignity. As previously reported, Sooyoung will be making a cameo in the upcoming fifth episode of the star-studded drama and will portray herself in the drama. ..
- [Video] Best Celebrity Pitches, from SNSD′s Jessica to Psy 2012.06.05 02:16
- Celebrity pitches are a common thing at baseball games in Korea - think celebs in America singing the national anthem before baseball games - without, of course, the nervewracking terror of singing one of the more difficult songs in a singer′s repertoire, since all the chosen celebs need to do is t..
- Park Ji Sung Asks SNSD Yoona If She Has Time to Meet Him 2012.06.04 15:30
- Perhaps the most celebrated soccer player in Korea, Park Ji Sung proved that, like the rest of the men in Korea, he too was a fan boy for Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Yoona. Appearing on the June 3 broadcast of SBS’ Running Man, Park Ji Sung participated in a round of ‘Ideal Girl Group World Cup,..
- SNSD and 2PM Rank High in Photo Collection Sales in Japan 2012.06.03 16:00
- Girls’ Generation (SNSD) and 2PM have recorded an impressive showing on Japan’s photo book sales chart with their respective photo collections. Oricon released its first quarter photo book sales ranking on June 1, which includes sales from December 5, 2011 to May 28, 2012. ..