There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- [Ratings: Sat, 01.05.13 & Sun, 01.06.13] ‘My Daughter Seo Young’ Breaks 40% with Lee Jung Shin’s .. 2013.01.07 09:37
- After treading in the 30 percent range for awhile, KBS My Daughter Seo Young finally broke through 40 percent with the help of a painful twist in the story. With a birth secret unraveling, Kang Sung Jae (CN Blue’s Lee Jung Shin), runs away from home in shock. Hoping that his mother (Kim Hye Ock) wi..
- [Star of the Week] Baby Mamas, The Hot Tutor and More of SNSD’s Variety Show Personalities 2013.01.06 18:00
- Going on six years in the entertainment industry, Girls’ Generation (SNSD) has had many opportunities to let their personalities shine on numerous variety programs, but we’re looking back on some of the SNSD branded shows that allowed fans to get to know the girls a little better.
- [Interview] Bae Doo Na is Proud She Made It Into Hollywood Herself 2013.01.06 15:00
- This actress not only acted, but sent her own emails with a dictionary beside her and even wrote and signed her own contract without the help of any agent. There are probably no other actors who made it into Hollywood this way. This is the story of Bae Doo Na, the lead of the Wachowski Siblings′ Ho..
- [Star of the Week] [Song Review] SNSD Makes Our Head Spin on ′I Got a Boy′ 2013.01.06 14:00
- It seemed the girls of Girls′ Generation (SNSD) were all grown up, but the proud goddesses of The Boys have come back down to earth as a gossipy ring of friends with I Got a Boy. If you thought listening to girls gossip was dizzying, wait until you listen to this song. Not only are the lyrics as ja..
- [Star of the Week] The Evolution of SNSD: From School Girl Crushes to Getting the Boy 2013.01.06 12:00
- When Girls’ Generation (SNSD) made its debut in 2007, the members were just a couple of lollipop-toting teenage girls singing about puppy love, but fast forward six years, and these ladies are still singing about love - but with a whole lot of sass. From shy girls to the coy temptresses, SNSD has b..
- [Star of the Week] Girls′ Generation (SNSD) 2013.01.06 10:00
- It′s safe to say that Girls′ Generation (SNSD) brought in the new year - for K-Pop fans at least. After staying away from the Korean music scene for over a year, SNSD splashed back into the scene on January 1, with a lot more sass and color than ever before. ..