There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- [Ratings: Wed, 01.09.13] ‘I Miss You’ Returns to Second; ‘Jeon Woochi’ Still Leads 2013.01.10 13:00
- MBC’s I Miss You suffered the embarrassment of being in the number one spot for weeks until it dropped to last place. However, as of January 9, I Miss You climbed back up to second place with a 10.2 percent, pushing SBS’ The Great Seer back down. Even so, I Miss You experienced a drop in numbers f..
- [Interview] SNSD Speaks Up on the Rumors Between Sooyoung and Won Bin 2013.01.09 22:00
- Girls′ Generation (SNSD) member Sooyoung was hit hard late 2012 with a surprising rumor over her love life. Gossip quickly spread on the internet that Sooyoung was dating actor Won Bin, and it even made it onto the news. It turned out, however, that the incident had branched from a little prank a n..
- [Ratings: Tues, 01.08.13] ‘Mr. Kim’ and ‘School’ Receive Highest Ratings to Date 2013.01.09 09:49
- KBS is on the climb with Cheer Up, Mr. Kim and School 2013 both receiving their highest ratings since their premiere. Cheer Up, Mr. Kim is on the verge of breaking into 30 percent, as Kim Tae Pyung (Kim Dong Wan) struggles to deal with his girlfriend’s brother, who demands that he leave behind his ..
- [Poll] Which Idol ‘89er Will Own the Year of the Snake? 2013.01.08 18:01
- If you follow Chinese astrology, we’ve cycled back to the Year of the Snake in 2013, and there are a slew of idol star Snakes whom we suspect will sneak up on us when we least expect it and take over the New Year. According to the Chinese zodiac, Snakes are thoughtful, highly ambitious beings, and ..
- Kara, IU, Big Bang, SNSD, B1A4, Jang Keun Suk Nominated in Japan’s Golden Disc Awards 2013.01.08 10:10
- Despite frostier relations between the Japanese entertainment industry this year and K-Pop artists, many K-Pop acts were represented in the list of nominees for Japan’s 27th Golden Disc Awards. The awards revealed its nominees list on January 7. In it, Kara nabbed itself a ‘Best Asian Artist’ nom..
- [Ratings: Mon, 01.07.13] ‘Flower Boys’ Bloom as ‘The King’ Takes a Bow 2013.01.08 10:06
- Monday night proved to be quite the exciting evening. SBS’ The King of Dramas finally closed it curtains with a good quality drama, despite its surprisingly low ratings. The drama, which had been hyped up with Kim Myung Min, Jung Ryeo Won, and Super Junior’s Choi Siwon, ended with ratings of 6.7 p..