There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- [Ratings: Tues, 03.19.13] Variety Shows Suffer on Tuesday Nights 2013.03.20 09:42
- Despite the high ratings for the dramas that air prior to the shows, variety programs have been suffering low ratings, especially on Tuesday nights. Rather than seeing Tuesday’s variety shows reaching double digits, there were more changes and cancelation of programs that occurred with the exit of ..
- [Video] SNSD Sooyoung and Seohyun Reveal What They Want to Do in Spring 2013.03.20 00:00
- Spring is sort of in the air, with temperatures rising up, but not yet warm enough to call it spring. Regardless of the current situation, Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung and Seohyun prepared for the spring with colorful looks and shorter sleeves. ..
- [Ratings: Mon, 03.18.13] ‘Yawang’ Continues to Drop After Yunho’s Exit 2013.03.19 09:51
- The revenge thickens, but ratings continue to drop fr SBS’ Yawang, especially after the exit of TVXQ’s Yunho. On Monday night, Kwon Sang Woo finally found a way to bring Soo Ae into the police station for questioning, but even with the possibility that her true personality will be revealed, Yawang..
- SNSD to be First K-Pop Group to Appear on Japan’s ′Jounetsu-Tairiku′ 2013.03.18 15:47
- Girls’ Generation (SNSD) will be the first-ever K-Pop group to be featured on MBS’ documentary Jounetsu-Tairiku in Japan. According to a source from the show, the episode featuring SNSD will be broadcast on March 24 at 11 p.m. Jounetsu-Tairiku is a Japanese program that follows individuals from al..
- [Ratings: Sat, 03.16~03.17.13] IU’s ‘Lee Soon Shin’ Rises to Highest Ratings 2013.03.18 09:57
- IU-starred, KBS’ You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin continues to dominate with high ratings. On Sunday evening, You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin recorded 25.2 percent in ratings, its highest yet. It jumped 4.2 percent from Saturday, proving that it’s following up the success of My Daughter Seo Young w..
- [Interview] Aziatix Proves It′s Got What It Needs to be a True Global Group 2013.03.17 13:00
- When Aziatix first stepped into the scene and dubbed itself a ′global group′, many actually scoffed their daring claim. Just that all the members can speak English doesn′t mean your group is a global group, they said.