There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- [K-Pop Battle] Shinhwa Beats Infinite 2013.03.23 00:00
- We pit Shinhwa and Infinite, two boy bands from two generations of idol groups, in last week’s K-Pop Battle, and we’re ready to announce who rose to the top. Although Shinhwa and Infinite both boast incredible fandoms, Shinhwa, who celebrates 15 years in the business, couldn’t be beat. ..
- [Twitter Roundup] SUJU Continues Concert Countdown, 2NE1′s CL and Big Bang′s G-Dragon Rep the Lead.. 2013.03.22 19:00
- With idol concerts galore to look forward to in the coming days, the stars, from Super Junior to G-Dragon, took to Twitter to show fans what they have to look forward to in today′s Twitter Roundup!..
- [Ratings: Thurs, 03.21.13] The Wind Picks Up and Receives Highest Ratings with Kiss 2013.03.22 09:32
- After a harsh dip on Wednesday night, SBS’ That Winter, The Wind Blows picked up speed, rising up to 15.3 percent – its highest to date. The episode included secrets being revealed and feelings being confirmed with an emotional kiss, but added more conflicts to the series, which has three more epi..
- [K-Pop Battle] Se7en vs. Rain 2013.03.21 19:00
- Se7en is not only Rain’s original rival in K-Pop, the YG artist joined the ranks of the star as a man in uniform when he entered the army on March 19. It’s been quite some time since we saw Se7en and Rain face off with their music, and because we may have to wait a little while longer for the riva..
- SNSD’s Sooyoung Calls Out Her Imposter 2013.03.21 15:42
- Just as Big Bang’s Seungri confronted his, Girls’ Generation Sooyoung also called out her impersonator. On March 21, Sooyoung left a message for her fans on SNSD’s official website, addressing her imposter in a strict, but still playful manner...
- [Ratings: Wed, 03.20.13] ‘That Winter’ Drops, but Stays at Top 2013.03.21 09:39
- It was a day of decrease in numbers with SBS’ That Winter, The Wind Blows dropped from March 14’s broadcast of 14.9 to 13.3 percent on Wednesday night. The drop, however, didn’t mean the wind stopped blowing as it stayed at the top regardless. KBS’ Iris 2 also fell from 10.0 to 9.5, which wouldn..