There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- T-ara′s Ji Yeon Had Her First Kiss in Middle School 2013.05.14 14:50
- Ji Yeon of T-ara N4 confessed that she had her first kiss when she was in her third year of middle school. The May 13 broadcast of Mnet′s The Beatles Code 2 aired the second installment of the episode featuring Shim Shin and T-ara′s unit group T-ara N4...
- Jason Mraz to Appear in ′Saturday Night Live Korea′ 2013.05.14 10:10
- Jason Mraz will be making an appearance in Saturday Night Live Korea (SNL Korea). On May 14, the producers of tvN′s SNL Korea revealed that Jason Mraz will be appearing in the show′s May 18 broadcast. The singer will be visiting Korea for his Seoul concert to be held on May 17...
- [Ratings: Mon, 05.13.13] ‘Jang Ok Jung’ Rises as Kim Tae Hee Gets Evil 2013.05.14 10:05
- With the second chapter of SBS’ Jang Ok Jung starting up, the ratings are also rising. Jang Ok Jung went from 8.0 percent to 9.2 in a week as Kim Tae Hee’s character became more evil with the goal of getting revenge towards the members of the royal family and court. Meanwhile, KBS’ Hello regained..
- [Photo] SNSD, EXO, Infinite and More Pose Before ′Dream Concert′ 2013.05.13 14:05
- K-Pop took over the World Cup Stadium in Seoul for the 2013 I Love Korea Dream Concert on May 11, but before the idol groups, from Girls′ Generation (SNSD), Infinite, B2ST, EXO and many more, took to the stage to perform their hits, they met with the media to pose for photos...
- [Ratings: Sat & Sun 05.11-12.13] ‘One Hundred Years’ Legacy Breaks 30 Percent Barrier 2013.05.13 09:50
- It took 38 episodes to do it, but MBC’s One Hundred Years’ Legacy finally broke through the 30 percent barrier on Sunday night. The feat comes after surpassing KBS’ You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin, which has been the highest rated weekend drama for quite some time now. Meanwhile, variety shows ha..
- Child Actors are Coming to the Big Screen: Lee Hyun Woo, Lee Se Young and Jeong In Sun 2013.05.11 14:00
- Former child actors will be in full bloom this spring on the silver screen, as films starring child actors looking to launch full-fledged adult acting careers are lined up for premiers. Thanks to their well-kept looks and their experience as actors, the child actors have been showing they′re up for..