There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- [Ratings: Wed, 06.26.13] Romance & Revenge Begin in ‘I Hear Your Voice’ 2013.06.27 09:45
- Love is in the air and so is jealousy in SBS’ I Hear Your Voice. With the help of Jang Hye Sung (Lee Bo Young), Cha Kwang Woo (Yoon Sang Hyun) successfully aids his client. Thankful for her help, he offers out his hand to shake, but then he suddenly kisses the Jang Hye Sung’s hand, straightforward..
- ‘Secretly, Greatly’ Goes Overseas to North America and Asia 2013.06.26 22:00
- Following the immense success in Korea, the movie, Secretly, Greatly is headed overseas. According to distribution company, Show Box Mediaplex, Secretly, Greatly, starring Kim Soo Hyun, Park Ki Woong, and Lee Hyun Woo, will begin playing in theaters in Singapore on July 18, USA on July 19, and Canad..
- [Poll] Battle of the Fan Clubs - Which Fan Club Has the Most Spirit? 2013.06.26 17:30
- The K-Pop world boasts some of the most vibrant fan communities, where fan pride has even led to fan wars, but we’re out to settle once and for all which fan club has the most spirit. K-Pop stars are able to shine brighter because they’re backed by their loyal fans, but this poll isn’t about the ..
- 2NE1’s Sandara Park Explains Why She Texts Members Even at Home 2013.06.26 13:42
- With rumors of discord between the 2NE1 members, Sandara Park decided to clear the air. On June 25’s broadcast of SBS’ Incarnation, Sandara Park appeared as a guest with fellow member, CL. There, MC Kim Gura asked about a rumor he’s heard about the 2NE1 members not getting along behind cameras. ..
- MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Has Never Dated a Celebrity 2013.06.26 13:42
- Although he’s been in plenty of scandals with idol girl group members, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon says he’s never dated a celebrity. On June 25, Lee Joon appeared as a guest on SBS’ Incarnation, explaining and clearing up dating rumors. He then explained that he just can’t date any celebrities. ..
- [Ratings: Tues, 06.25.13] ‘Gu Family Book’ and ‘Jang Ok Jung’ Say Good Bye 2013.06.26 10:33
- The end has finally come with MBC’s Gu Family Book and SBS’ Jang Ok Jung. Despite being unable to surpass 20 percent, Gu Family Book exited with a grand rating of 19.5, while Jang Ok Jung ended with 10.3. Although both dramas ended with the dramatic deaths of key characters, the most talked about..