There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- [Ratings: Wed, 10.30.13] ‘Secret’ Leaves Hearts Racing 2013.10.31 10:12
- Although it wasn’t able to overcome its highest rating from the previous episode, KBS’ Secret still managed to leave a lasting impression with the end of its 11th episode. As love continues to blossom, Min Hyuk (Ji Sung) and Yoo Jung (Hwang Jung Eum) made hearts race as Yoo Jung promised she would..
- [Ratings: Tues, 10.29.13] Numbers Rise with Romance in ‘Marry Him If You Dare’ 2013.10.30 10:10
- People tend to become closer after experiencing some kind of disaster together, and the same could be said for Na Mirae (Yun Eun Hye) and Kim Shin (Lee Dong Gun) in the latest episode of KBS’ Marry Him If You Dare. As the future was ‘predicted’ and measures were taken to prevent a tragedy from ha..
- [Poll] Which Idol Could Take on Another Profession? 2013.10.29 19:00
- Idols aren’t just good at singing these days. From composing and writing to acting and even styling, idol stars are proving their talents in other fields. In fact, the SNS world has become a place for idols to show off their many other lesser known talents. So, for this week’s poll, we want to kno..
- [Ratings: Mon 10.28.13] Empress Ki Climbs to the Top with Debut Episode 2013.10.29 16:59
- With the exit of Goddess of Fire Jeongi, we thought SBS’ Suspicious Housekeeper and KBS’ Marry Him If You Dare would catch a break, but boy, were we wrong. On Monday night, MBC’s Empress Ki starring Ha Ji Won, Joo Jin Mo, and Ji Chang Wook, kicked up strong, earning 11.1 percent in ratings and ta..
- [Ratings: 10.26-27.13] Sunday Brings Good Things to an End 2013.10.28 10:42
- Sunday night brought a lot of things to an end with MBC’s Scandal and SBS’ Goddess of Marriage coming to an end at the same time. While both dramas played out well through the course of the broadcasts, Scandal ended up having the last laugh with 14.7 percent in ratings at the final episode. Scanda..
- [Ratings: Thurs, 10.24.13] ‘Secret’ and ‘The Heirs’ Both Receive Highest Ratings to Date 2013.10.25 09:52
- As SBS’ The Heirs continues to gain popularity, KBS’ Secret is keeping its guard up, rising right along with it. On Thursday night, both Secret and The Heirs reached its best ratings since episode 1. Secret hit 16.3 percent while The Heirs received 13.5. With a strong plot that has consistently pu..