There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- [Ratings: Mon, 12.09.13] ‘Prime Minister’ Kicks Off; ‘Empress’ Hits 20 Percent 2013.12.10 10:31
- Picking up where Marry Him If You Dare left up, KBS’ new drama, Prime Minister and I kicked off. With Marry Him If You Dare ending at a low 4.1 percent, anything seemed better and Prime Minister and I didn’t disappoint with a 5.9 percent for its debut episode. It’s too soon to tell if Prime Minis..
- [Poll] Vote for Mwave’s Star of the Week for the 4th Week of December 2013.12.09 19:00
- We’re kicking off a brand new week with the stars who have been shining the brightest lately, but it’s up to you to decide who takes the title of Mwave Star of the Week next. Check out this week’s nominees, and don’t forget to vote! ..
- [Video] EXO Shows Support for SNSD Yoona′s New Drama ′Prime Minister and I′ 2013.12.09 16:50
- EXO showed support for Girls′ Generation (SNSD) Yoona′s new drama. The EXO members gathered to take a photo and shoot a video message, encouraging fans to watch a new drama Prime Minister and I starring Yoona and Lee Bum Soo...
- SNSD Plans to Come Back Early Next Year 2013.12.09 13:34
- Girls’ Generation (SNSD) is preparing for its comeback next year. SM Entertainment told Newsen on December 7, “SNSD is in the process of getting ready for a comeback, for early next year. We will let you know of the more exact date as soon as it is confirmed.” ..
- [Ratings, Sat&Sun, 12.7-8.13] 1 Night 2 Days Continues Climb with New Cast and PD 2013.12.09 11:18
- After dragging along, KBS’ 1 Night 2 Days is finally seeing happier days with its ratings spurting up like no other. Season 3 kicked off on December 1, allowing the show to jump from 8 percent to 14.3 percent. Looking at December 8’s numbers, 1 Night 2 Days is looking to slow down, as it recorded ..
- [Ratings: Thurs, 12.05.13] ‘Heirs’ Go Up; ‘Pretty Boy’ Goes Down 2013.12.06 10:02
- Despite having a group of very pretty boys in both dramas, we’re seeing completely opposite results. On Thursday night, SBS’ The Heirs claimed its highest ratings to date with 23.9 percent as Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang realized they cannot live without each other. On the flipside, KBS’ Pretty Boy e..