There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- [Video Reaction] SNSD Operates on ‘Mr.Mr’ in New MV 2014.03.03 16:10
- The nine fine ladies are back and they’re not kidding around when it comes to the color pink. The music video was released on February 28 without a warning after postponing the original release due to some technical difficulties. But previous errors aside, the girls have returned, looking fiercer t..
- [Ratings: Sat&Sun, 03.01-02.14] Song Ji Hyo and Konkuk University Students Cross Han River in Boat M.. 2014.03.03 10:19
- Don’t think it’s impossible until you try. On March 2’s broadcast of SBS’ Running Man, the Running Man cast teamed up with students from Sogang University, Korea University, Chung Ang University, Kyung Hee University, Sungshin Women’s University, and Dong Guk University for the new school year ..
- [Star of the Week] The Girls′ Generation Members Who Shined in Drama OSTs 2014.03.02 18:00
- There are plenty of idol girl groups out there but only a handful of them have been acknowledged by other parts of the entertainment world through drama OSTs. The Girls’ Generation members prove that they’re not just a group of girls who sing and dance on stage, but they also have the ability to m..
- [Star of the Week] SNSD’s Top 10 SNS Moments 2014.03.02 16:06
- It was close to revolutionary when SNSD’s Taeyeon joined Instagram around this time last year, but now many of the SNSD members have infiltrated the SNS world - from Instagram to Twitter and even Weibo - enabling fans to take a peek inside the girl group members’ personal lives. While there are se..
- [Star of the Week] The Stars Who Parodied Girls’ Generation (SNSD) 2014.03.02 14:00
- One of the key signs that someone has made it big is when other people (celebs included) try to imitate them. And one of the most parodied girl groups in K-Pop is none other than Girls’ Generation (SNSD), which undoubtedly reflects its popularity and influence across the entertainment industry. ..
- [Star of the Week] SNSD Members and Their Shining Moments of Friendship 2014.03.02 12:00
- As much as they depend on each other as sisters and friends, the nine members of Girls’ Generation (SNSD) also have a special place in their heart for their friends outside of the group. With all the members keeping themselves busy performing on stage as SNSD and individually in dramas, variety sho..
- [Star of the Week] Girls′ Generation (SNSD) 2014.03.02 10:00
- It was pretty much a battle between two this week for our Star of the Week, as the two powerhouse female groups pulled to the top. But ultimately, Girls′ Generation (SNSD) managed to score and win the title of Star of the Week for the 1st week of March!..
- Kim Tae Hee, Park Hae Jin, SNSD’s Sooyoung and More Participate in Charity Photoshoot 2014.03.01 18:00
- Thirteen of Korea’s top stars attended a charity photoshoot. Celebrating the 11th anniversary, InStyle Korea held a grand scale charity project, ‘Love Actually’, with thirteen stars. Kim Tae Hee spent over twelve hours for the photoshoot, in order to make wishes come true for seven children suffe..