There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- YG Awaits the Birth of New Boy Group with ′Mix & Match′ 2014.08.28 13:38
- For the debut of B.I, Bobby, and the members of WIN Team B, YG Entertainment will be unveiling its new survival program, Mix & Match. A year after super rookie Winner was born through Who is Next: WIN, YG Entertainment will unveil a new group through the survival program Mix & Match, which will be b..
- SUJU’s Kangin Fell in Love at First Sight with SNSD’s Hyoyeon 2014.08.28 11:49
- Super Junior’s Kangin confessed the moment he fell for Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Hyoyeon. During August 15’s broadcast of Jiangsu TV’s Strongest Group, MC Zhou Mi asked Kangin, “Do you remember SNSD before the group debuted?” and Kangin answered, “I remember all nine members of SNSD before ..
- [Spoilers/Ratings: Wed, 08.27.14] ′Fated to Love You′ Gets the Viewers Crying 2014.08.28 10:30
- After hiding and hiding their feelings for awhile, Kim Mi Young (Jang Na Ra) and Lee Geon (Jang Hyuk) finally came clean with their feelings on MBC′s Fated to Love You On Wednesday′s episode, through the sneaky help of a trustworthy lawyer, Kim Mi Young found a copy of Lee Geon′s will, finally le..
- Yoo Hee Yeol to Exit from ′SNL Korea′ 2014.08.28 10:27
- Yoo Hee Yeol is leaving tvN′s SNL Korea. A staff of SNL Korea told Newsen on August 29," Yoo Hee Yeol will be leaving the show after August 30 due to analbum production. He will reveal his own thoughts on SNL Korea during his closing comment on ′People Update.′" ..
- SNSD’s Taeyeon Claims Her Life is Like a Roller Coaster 2014.08.27 11:01
- Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Taeyeon made a confession on living as a celebrity. During August 26’s broadcast of On Style’s The TaeTiSeo, the production team asked Taetiseo if they are happy living as stars. Taeyeon answered, “We stand in front of the public, but we’re still humans, so there are..
- SNSD’s Tiffany Calls Seohyun the ‘Pride of SNSD’ 2014.08.27 10:27
- Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Tiffany highly praised Seohyun. During the August 26 broadcast of On Style’s The TaeTiSeo, Tiffany called Seohyun the ‘pride of SNSD.’ Seeing how Seohyun still uses formal Korean to the members despite promoting as a member of SNSD for the past 8 years, Taeyeon told h..