There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like CNBLUE and fans around the world have been eagerly watching eac...more
- [Ratings: Wed, 10.01.14] Ratings Drop Due to Asian Game Schedules 2014.10.02 10:42
- It was a day of ratings drops as the 2014 Incheon Asian Games pushed back broadcasts to make room for important games. Certain programs were canceled altogether, while others started late, affecting the result of the ratings. SBS′ My Lovely Girl and KBS Iron Man began on time at 10PM, but still saw..
- SNSD’s Taeyeon Tearfully Asks Fans to Trust in SNSD During Taetiseo’s Fan Signing Event 2014.10.02 09:23
- With Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Jessica leaving the group, Taeyeon ended up bursting into tears during a fan signing event. SNSD’s unit group Taetiseo held a fan signing event at a park near Lotte Department Store on October 1, soon after they returned from SNSD’s Chinese fan meeting. Although i..
- ‘Mix & Match’ to Air Team B’s Performance During YG Family Concert 2014.10.01 13:44
- YG Entertainment’s new survival program Mix & Match will be airing team B from WIN’s performance during YG Family Seoul Concert. Standing on stage for YG Family Seoul Concert held on August 15 in Seoul Olympic Stadium, the six members officially wrapped up their activities as team B that day. The ..
- [Ratings: Tues, 09.30.14] ′Secret Door′ Hops Up to Double Digits, Chases After ′The Night Watchma.. 2014.10.01 10:53
- SBS′ Secret Door proved to be a drama full of surprised, not only in plot, but also ratings. On Tuesday night, Secret Door made a surprising leap to 10.0 percent overnight. Just a day earlier, it was competing against KBS′ Discovery of Romance with the ratings 7.9 and 7.6 percent respectively, but..
- Jessica Jung Releases Official Statement on SNSD Issue 2014.10.01 10:13
- Jessica has issued an official statement on being ousted from SNSD. On October 1, Jessica revealed her own statement about SNSD through a press release. "On September 29, I was told by the company to leave SNSD, and I couldn′t hide my confusion and pain," said Jessica. "Despite my hard work and ded..
- SNSD’s Taeyeon Talks About Meaning of Freedom 2014.10.01 09:55
- Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Taeyeon talked about what freedom means to her. During September 30’s broadcast of On Style’s The TaeTiSeo, the production team asked Taeyeon, ‘What is freedom?’ to which she answered, “It’s just something good.” Taeyeon said, “I think freedom is good. It’s some..