- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Electronica
18 Sep 2008
- Park Hae Jin to Appear in ′Cheese in the Trap′ Movie 2016.05.24 13:00
- It has been confirmed that webtoon Cheese in the Trap will be adapted into a movie. On May 24, according to the Cheese in the Trap movie production team, the popular tvN drama turned webtoon, Cheese in the Trap, will be adapted into a movie. Fans are especially excited as Park Hae Jin will return to..
- [Video] SHINee′s Jonghyun Drops ′She Is′ MV 2016.05.24 12:00
- SHINee′s Jonghyun has released the music video for title track She Is from his first full album of the same name She Is. On May 24, the She Is music video was shared through SM Entertainment and SHINee′s official YouTube and SNS channels...
- SHINee’s Jonghyun Proves His Songwriting Abilities 2016.05.23 19:00
- SHINee’s Jonghyun revealed that he has songs written and ready for fellow artists at SM Entertainment. During Jonghyun’s showcase for his first full solo album She Is on May 23, the artist revealed that he wants to give his song to an artist in his agency, SM Entertainment...
- [Photo] SHINee’s Jonghyun Showcases ‘She Is’ 2016.05.23 17:00
- Jonghyun performs tracks for his new album On May 23, SHINee’s Jonghyun held a showcase for his first full solo album She Is at the Platoon Kunsthalle located in Seoul, Korea. During the interview at the showcase, the MC remarked, “Many people are complimenting you as a singer songwriter these day..
- Seventeen Appears on ‘Singles’ Magazine 2016.05.21 12:00
- Boy group Seventeen, who are capturing the hearts of many, have released photos from a recent shoot. The boy group that released their first full album Love & Letter with title track Pretty U on April 25, look mature in new photo spread for Singles magazine...
- Jung Woo Sung and Lee Jung Jae Establish Agency ‘Artist Company’ 2016.05.19 14:00
- Celebrity best friends Jung Woo Sung and Lee Jung Jae have started a new agency. On May 18, Artist Company stated, “Jung Woo Sung and Lee Jung Jae are establishing an entertainment label called the ′Artist Company′. As colleagues and best friends, the two decided to establish a systematic company..