SHINee is a contemporary band that is made up with five high school students. The contemporary band means that they suggest the trends of music, dance, and fashion to lead people. In future, SHINee will show their contemporariness in music, dance and fashion. Also, the group name SHINee is the neolo...
Romantic scandals, renewed recording contracts, and forced graduations from girl groups – these are just a few of the breaking news stories that K-pop fans around the world are most passionate about. What did Kwon Jung Yeol say about Wheein that made everyone take notice? What does leading lady and...
- SHINee Says Arena Tour Was Big Help For Concert 2012.07.23 11:00
- SHINee said it learned much from its recent Arena tour in Japan. At the press conference for its SHINee World 2 in Seoul concert held on July 22, the members said, “It was an experience in which we could learn a lot and mature once more.” ..
- [Video] Which Season Creates the Most Successful Idols? 2012.07.22 17:00
- Is there a perfect season to rise as a shining star? Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News gathered some statistics and information to find out what season brought in the most success for idol groups. The information was based on how many groups won the rookie of the year awards. ..
- ‘To the Beautiful You’ Cast Shows Off New School Uniforms 2012.07.20 13:27
- With less than a month to go, SBS’ upcoming drama To the Beautiful You is gearing up for its big premiere by releasing photos of the cast wearing school uniforms. The six actors featured in the most recent stills show f(x)’s Sulli, SHINee’s Minho, Lee Hyun Woo, Kang Ha Neul, ZE:A’s Kwang Hee and..
- Big Bang, SHINee, Taetiseo Best Selling Artists of 2012 on Gaon Chart 2012.07.20 13:11
- With 2012 already more than half over, Gaon Chart has revealed its list of the best-selling K-Pop albums in Korea so far. According to the chart ranking, Big Bang’s Alive was the top-selling album of 2012 so far, having sold some 266,911 copies with a significant gap between the album behind it, SH..
- SHINee Minho and f(x) Sulli Hope to Do Well in ‘To the Beautiful You’ 2012.07.18 16:02
- Appearing as a beautiful flower boy and a tomboy, SHINee’s Minho and f(x)’s Sulli stood together as a couple for a recent photo spread for Vogue Girl magazine. This is the first couple photo shoot with Vogue Girl for the two young singers, as they embark on a new journey for the upcoming SBS drama..
- ‘To the Beautiful You’ Releases First Drama Poster 2012.07.18 15:20
- With anticipation and excitement growing with each teaser photo, SBS’ upcoming drama To the Beautiful You released its first preview poster. The poster showed the main leads of the drama all dressed in the same muted tones, smiling brightly for the camera. ..
- SHINee’s Minho as Kang Tae Joon, the Star High Jumper in ‘To the Beautiful You’ 2012.07.18 11:12
- An official look at SHINee’s Minho in character for his upcoming drama has been revealed. In the upcoming SBS drama To the Beautiful You, Minho plays Kang Tae Joon, a high school athlete with a slightly cold character but with a remarkable talent in high jumping. Sporting athletic wear inside a sch..