- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Dance
29 Aug 2008 Hottest Time Of The Day
- 2PM’s Wooyoung Gets Ignored by His Other Members 2012.06.28 10:39
- Poor Wooyoung. On June 28, Wooyoung revealed a recent humiliating incident involving him and the rest of his 2PM members. On that day, the soon-to-be solo artist tweeted, “This… this… No one ended up coming to the basement. I’d like to point out the exiting [from the chat room].” With the tweet..
- 2PM Wins Best Group Video Award at MTV VMA Japan 2012.06.24 12:34
- 2PM has won the Best Group Video award at the MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2012 (MTV VMAJ 2012). The ceremony was held on June 23 in Japan at Chiba′s Makuhari Messe, and awarded singers in a total of 16 categories, including Best Video, Best New Artist Video and Best Group Video. The winners were c..
- 2PM Draws Almost 100,000 Fans for Japan High-Five Event 2012.06.19 16:31
- 96,000 fans swarmed to 2PM’s high-five event in Japan. 2PM spent some quality time with its fans by holding a high-five event in Osaka on June 9 and in Makuhari Messe on June 16. The event was held to celebrate the release of the group’s new single album Beautiful...
- [Concert Review] 2PM Writes New K-Pop History with Its Six Day Budokan Concert 2012.06.01 19:01
- 2PM set the Budokan on fire with its passionate songs and strong performances. The six men, armed with their dynamic performances and delightful airs, pitched not only Budokan, but the entire country of Japan into a passionate frenzy.
- 2PM Talks about How Its Six Days of Concerts are Different 2012.06.01 16:39
- 2PM held an unprecedented six day concert in Budokan under the title 6 Beautiful Days from May 24-31. Just before the May 30 concert, the group held a press conference to open up on the feat. As much as the feat was surprising, with all 60,000 tickets for all six days sold out as soon as they were o..
- 2PM is Happy to Perform Where Rain Had Performed 2012.06.01 11:30
- The 2PM members opened up on how they felt about their 6 Beautiful Days concerts at the press conference held on May 30 before the day’s concert. The series of concerts mark an unprecedented six day K-Pop concert in Budokan, and also 2PM’s second anniversary in Japan...