- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
06 Mar 1998
- BoA, 2PM’s Taecyeon, Leesang’s Gary, and More Praise Cho Yong Pil’s 19th Album 2013.04.23 16:51
- After making fans wait ten long years, Cho Yong Pil released his 19th album, Hello on April 23. Not only did fans of all ages line up to purchase the new album, but Cho Yong Pil’s Hello has been taking over music charts across the internet, once again, pushing aside Psy’s Gentleman and Roy Kim’s ..
- [K-Pop Battle] YongSeo Couple vs. Monday Couple 2013.04.18 19:00
- Two of TV’s most popular couples are going head-to-head in this week’s K-Pop’s Battle – tag team style. Recent reports that SHINee’s Taemin and A Pink’s Na Eun will soon be joining MBC’s We Got Married has us excited for the show once again, but we also can’t help feeling a little nostalgic ..
- [LOVE] The Most Beloved Celebrity Couples 2013.02.02 19:00
- Let’s face it - the Korean entertainment industry has a love-hate relationship with dating. Idols aren’t ‘allowed to date’ - even though we all know they do it - but the fans love to know who’s seeing who. But while in the past, dating publicly could ruin a young star’s career, these days, mor..
- [Photo] Monday Couple, Yoo Jae Suk and More Step Out for 2012 SBS Entertainment Awards 2012.12.31 13:08
- The year wouldn′t be complete without a slew of award ceremonies, and SBS made sure to celebrate the biggest celebs with its annual Entertainment Awards. Bringing out the top stars from its many hit variety shows, SBS awarded the Daesang (grand prize) to Yoo Jae Suk, giving him his eighth Daesang i..
- [12 Days of 2012] Top 5 Class Clowns 2012.12.29 18:00
- Although we’re looking forward to what 2013 has in store, we can’t close out 2012 without looking back on the stars, dramas, movies and more that shined this year, so we’re launching a new series here at enewsWorld, called 12 Days of 2012, to round up and reflect on one exciting year in Korean en..