- Period Active
30 Nov 1996 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > R&B
30 Nov 1996
- What′s in Store for Busy Idol Groups at the End of the Year? 2011.12.08 15:34
- The peak season has come around for singers. Singers are busy during the month of December, as many special events, concerts and broadcasts are held to celebrate Christmas, the end of the year and the New Year. They’re also especially busy this year because of the Korean wave splashing over the wor..
- Girls’ Generation’s First Japanese Photo Book Ranks No. 1 2011.12.08 10:51
- Girls’ Generation’s photo book Holiday is selling out fast in Japan. According to the December 8 ranking of Japan’s Oricon Weekly Chart, Girls’ Generation’s first official Japanese photo book Holiday, which was released on November 30, sold 17,000 copies, making it the highest selling photo boo..
- Clazziquai′s Horan Says Do Dae Yoon is Better than Alex 2011.12.08 09:31
- Maybe Horan really wants to replace Alex as a member of Clazziquai. In the recent filming for Mnet’s Superstar K3-Social Club, the show’s MC Horan asked Two Months’ Do Dae Yoon to duet with her and “not with Kim Ye Rim today,” resulting in a duet between her and Do in Scars Deeper than Love, a ..
- Johnny Wright Explains Why Girl Groups Failed in the US 2011.12.07 18:16
- A press conference for upcoming global audition project World Music Icon, which will cover 250 countries across the globe, took place on December 7 in Seoul with five producers or representatives of entertainment agencies home and abroad in attendance. Notably, Johnny Wright from Wright Entertainmen..
- Two Months’ Kim Ye Rim Says She’s Never Dated 2011.12.07 18:07
- Two Months’ Kim Ye Rim recently opened up about her view on love. During the most recent recording for Mnet’s Superstar K-Social Club, when the show’s MC Horan asked Kim what she’s like when she’s in love, the Two Months member said, “I’m the type that doesn’t express how I feel even if the ..
- Girls’ Generation To Release Repackage Album in Japan 2011.12.07 11:22
- Girls’ Generation will be marking the end of the year by releasing a repackage album in Japan on December 28. The album includes its new track, Time Machine, the Japanese version of The Boys, which was released simultaneously across the globe on November 19, along with remixed version of three song..
- Girls’ Generation Beats Kara on Japanese Annual Album Sales Chart 2011.12.06 16:07
- Girls’ Generation has topped Tower Records Japan’s year-end 2011 K-Pop Chart in album sales. The 2011 chart rankings were revealed on Tower Records Japan’s official website on December 5, and it ranks records from 37 genres of music, from Western and Japanese music to classic and jazz, that were ..