- Period Active
30 Nov 1996 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > R&B
30 Nov 1996
- Girls’ Generation to Release ‘The Boys’ Featuring Snoop Dogg Worldwide 2011.12.14 09:35
- The worldwide release of Girls’ Generation’s maxi single The Boys has been set for December 20. The Boys, which now features American rapper Snoop Dogg, will be released worldwide on iTunes on December 20, before it is released on various online music websites in Korea on December 21. ..
- Jun Ji Hyun Cast in the Blockbuster Movie, ‘Berlin’ 2011.12.12 16:46
- Jun Ji Hyun has joined the cast of the upcoming film, Berlin, a blockbuster boasting a 10 billion won budget. A rep from the movie’s production company told enews on December 12 over the phone, “We’ve finished talks with Jun Ji Hyun positively, and are going to sign a contract soon. She has joine..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.12.12 11:19
- K-Pop musicians are not only taking over Asia, they’ve taken over our ‘Stars on the Rise’ list this week. From Girls’ Generation and TVXQ, who continue to reign in Japan, to Superstar K contestants making their official debuts, the music industry is riding high on the successes of talented artis..
- Girls’ Generation Wows the Crowd in Singapore 2011.12.11 14:56
- Girls’ Generation wrapped up its first concert in Singapore, The 2011 Girls’ Generation Tour in Singapore on a high note, following concerts in Korea, Japan and Taiwan. The girl group captivated 20,000 audience members in a massive indoor stadium, which housed concerts for stars like Justin Bieber..
- Hyoyeon and Jessica Nearly Got Into a Fistfight 2011.12.09 16:54
- Thought the girls of Girls′ Generation only knew how to sing, dance and smile? Evidently not. On the December 8 broadcast of Mnet′s Beatles Code, the girls opened up about the times they squabbled and got jealous of each other. When asked if they got into fights, Hyoyeon candidly answered, “I rec..
- What′s in Store for Busy Idol Groups at the End of the Year? 2011.12.08 15:34
- The peak season has come around for singers. Singers are busy during the month of December, as many special events, concerts and broadcasts are held to celebrate Christmas, the end of the year and the New Year. They’re also especially busy this year because of the Korean wave splashing over the wor..
- Girls’ Generation’s First Japanese Photo Book Ranks No. 1 2011.12.08 10:51
- Girls’ Generation’s photo book Holiday is selling out fast in Japan. According to the December 8 ranking of Japan’s Oricon Weekly Chart, Girls’ Generation’s first official Japanese photo book Holiday, which was released on November 30, sold 17,000 copies, making it the highest selling photo boo..