- Period Active
30 Nov 1996 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > R&B
30 Nov 1996
- Who is the Most Successful Hallyu Star? 2012.01.16 18:53
- It seems like anyone who steps foot outside of Korea is considered a hallyu star today, but we know it takes much more to reach true hallyu star status. We all define success differently, but we want to know who you, our readers, consider to be the most successful hallyu star right now. Is true hall..
- Girls’ Generation Holds Successful Concert in Hong Kong 2012.01.16 14:55
- Girls’ Generation hit Hong Kong with a successful solo concert. The 2012 Girls’ Generation Tour in Hong Kong was held on January 15 in Hong Kong’s Asia World-Arena, and featured fantastic performances with colorful stage settings...
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2012.01.16 14:53
- A New Year doesn’t just mean new rookie groups making their debut in droves, it means a new start for boy band Shinhwa, who announced its comeback last week, while idol group Super Junior continues to dominate with 2011 album Mr. Simple, winning awards and topping charts all over Asia and the Wonde..
- Wonder Girls Become Korean Teachers 2012.01.14 11:44
- Wonder Girls found time in its busy schedule to help out children from multicultural families. A rep from Gifto, an organization that tries to promote donation culture, stated, “On January 12, Wonder Girls visited the corporation Love for the World, an institution that supports multicultural famili..
- Jang Keun Suk, Kara, Girls’ Generation and TVXQ Make Bank in Japan 2012.01.13 10:21
- A Japanese magazine revealed a list of the most highly paid celebrities for commercials, and some familiar names made it into the higher ranks. According to the weekly women’s magazine Josei Jisin, Jang Keun Suk was the fourth most highly paid male star for modeling. At his highest, he used to be p..
- Girls′ Generation, Kara and 2NE1 Get Dolled Up 2012.01.13 09:34
- If fans couldn’t get enough of their favorite celebs on television, ‘The 2011 Seoul Doll Fair’ had top idols on display for over a week, as fans flocked to the Coex in Samseong-dong to gawk at (literally) dolled up versions of top girl groups, including Girls’ Generation, 2NE1, and Kara. The fai..