- Period Active
30 Nov 1996 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > R&B
30 Nov 1996
- Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica to Spin-Off as Girls’ Generation Sub-Unit? 2012.04.12 11:18
- If the rumors prove true, Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica may be grouping together as a sub-unit On April 11, a rumor began to swirl on Korea’s online social networking services and social feeds that SM Entertainment was planning to spin-off the three members of Girl’s Generatio..
- Open World Entertainment Rep Partially Admits to Charges 2012.04.12 11:13
- Mr. Jang, head of Open World Entertainment, has admitted to part of the charges pressed against him regarding the sexual assault of his agency’s trainees. A rep from the Seoul Gangnam Police Agency, which is in charge of the case, told enews on April 12, “We’ve requested an arrest warrant to the ..
- Shinhwa Holds Emergency Meeting Following Arrest of Open World Rep 2012.04.11 10:44
- Shinhwa, the group that made its comeback with its 10th album The Return since being away for four years, has hit a potential roadblock in its promotions. The agency reps of the Shinhwa members′ agencies gathered for an emergency meeting in Gangnam on April 10 following the arrest of Open World Ent..
- Global Mnet Releases Teaser Content for SM′s ′I AM′ Movie 2012.04.10 18:23
- With the release of SM Entertainment’s I AM film stirring up the interest of fans, CJ E&M’s Online Business Division (CEO: Kim Seong Su) announced that it would be officially promoting the movie through the homepage at global.mnet.com/iam. The movie, I AM. : SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR in Madison Squar..
- How K-Pop Has Influenced the World Music Scene 2012.04.10 18:20
- A wild guess where Cambodian boy band Ring Ding Dong got its name from? If you guessed SHINee’s hit song Ring Ding Dong, give yourself a pat on the back. The worldwide influence of K-Pop is undeniable, and it’s not just fans performing covers of their favorite K-Pop songs who are inspired by the g..
- Girls’ Generation, Lee Hyori and More Hit Up Seoul Fashion Week 2012.04.10 14:56
- This year’s Seoul Fashion Week proved to be a star-studded event, drawing out Korea’s most fashionable celebrities, and Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News was there to capture all of the action. The entertainment news program took viewers on location to the World Peace Plaza at Seoul’s Olympic Park,..