- Period Active
30 Nov 1996 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > R&B
30 Nov 1996
- Girls’ Generation’s Jessica Hits the Streets for ‘Coming Step’ 2012.04.10 10:50
- Cool and chic contemporary clothing brand Coming Step has released a video featuring Girls’ Generation member Jessica hitting the streets of Seoul in its latest pieces. The video was released via Coming Step’s official website and YouTube channel on April 9, and it features behind-the-scenes foota..
- Wonder Girls Meets Katy Perry at the ‘Kids′ Choice Awards’ 2012.04.10 10:10
- The Wonder Girls have released a behind-the-scenes video clip that takes fans along for the ride at the 2012 Kids’ Choice Awards, where the girls were nominated for the Favorite Asian Act Award. In the clip, released via the Wonder Girls’ official YouTube channel on April 9, the girls are seen dol..
- JYP Warns Sohee Harasser that It May Take Legal Measures 2012.04.09 14:42
- JYP Entertainment warned that it would take legal measures against a malicious commenter who continued to harass Wonder Girls member Sohee. On April 9, JYP sent a message to the commenter through its Twitter account that read, ‘You are currently harming the reputation of our company’s artist An So..
- Yoona Loves Being the Center of Attention? 2012.04.08 11:58
- It appears Girls’ Generation member Yoona has grown quite fond of her front and center position on stage. Yoona was a guest on the ‘Guerilla Date’ segment of KBS’ Section TV Entertainment Relay, broadcast on April 7, where she addressed the topic of the covetable Girls’ Generation’s center pos..
- Fashion Nailed: K-Pop Idols Go Gaga Over Nail Art 2012.04.06 13:56
- With the quality of life in Korea rising, the younger generation of women are saying no to boredom and yes to fun. Just as clothes became a freeing means of self-expression and fashion chic, painting the fingernails (and toes) have gone from merely a color coordinating adjunct to being a major acces..
- What Girls’ Generation is Like Off-Camera 2012.04.03 17:09
- Ever wonder what Girls’ Generation is like off-camera? A Japanese variety program recently took it into its own hands to answer that question. Girls’ Generation appeared in the March 31 broadcast of Fuji TV’s Mecha-Mecha Iketeru!, a show which is similar in form to SBS’ Running Man and is hosted..