- Period Active
30 Nov 1996 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > R&B
30 Nov 1996
- SM Entertainment Releases Music Video for ‘Dear My Family’ for ‘I AM’.. 2012.04.24 16:25
- SM Entertainment has released a new digital single for its upcoming movie, I AM. The track Dear My Family is actually a remake of a song that was found in Yoo Young Jin’s 2001 third album in which Kangta, Moon Hee Jun, S.E.S., Shinhwa, Fly to the Sky and Boa participated in, and was also found in S..
- Lee Joon Says Girls’ Generation Makes Him Nervous 2012.04.24 14:25
- MBLAQ’s Lee Joon may have portrayed tougher roles such as a ninja assassin in the past, but he revealed that the nine member of Girls’ Generation makes even Lee Joon nervous. On the upcoming April 24 episode of SBS’ Strong Heart, Lee Joon will open up about the nine ladies saying, “I get bashful..
- Nam Gyuri Taking Over China By Storm 2012.04.24 13:13
- Actress Nam Gyuri has been getting a lot of casting calls from China. Nam Gyuri announced her Chinese debut earlier this year by playing two separate roles in the drama My Forgetful Girlfriend. In the drama, Nam Gyuri portrays a girl from a rich family who experiences loses her memory and ends up li..
- Girls’ Generation′s Jessica Likes Her ′Ice Princess′ Moniker 2012.04.23 18:08
- Girls’ Generation member Jessica revealed her satisfaction with her ‘Ice Princess’ moniker. Jessica, who was known as the ‘Ice Princess’ since her debut due to her ‘Cold City Girl’ image, revealed that she was “very satisfied with her ‘Ice Princess’ nickname” during an interview with fash..
- Japan Entertainment News Reports on Taetiseo 2012.04.23 17:59
- Even Japan is showing great interest in Girls’ Generation’s first unit group Taetiseo. On April 20, Japanese entertainment news programs such as Nihon TV’s Showbiz News reported that “a unit made up of Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun, members who boast great vocal skills in Girls’ Generation, will..
- Weekly Roundup: Girls′ Generation Launches Its First Unit, Super Junior′s Australian Concert Cance.. 2012.04.23 17:06
- Over the course of the past week, SM Entertainment announced its first-ever Girls’ Generation sub-unit, while one KBS drama crept up on its rivals to become the most-watched drama in its timeslot. In other happenings, investigation into the Open World scandal continued to expose more ugly truths, w..