- Period Active
30 Nov 1996 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > R&B
30 Nov 1996
- The Positive Effects of the Korean Wave 2012.05.15 23:00
- The Korean wave is still strong. In the past, K-Pop officials would say that the Korean music industry is structured in a way that never cannot earn any money. No matter how hard singers work on their albums, they wouldn’t sell and only illegal pirated copies would spread through the web. Costs use..
- SNSD Jessica’s Humiliating ‘Hurl-Down Pitch’ Makes it on ESPN 2012.05.15 23:00
- It was the opening pitch ’hurl-down’ seen by all of Korea, and now even American sports channel ESPN has aired Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Jessica’s infamous pitch. On the May 14 (local time) episode of ESPN’s Pardon the Interruption, the singer and her pitch was brought up once more showing th..
- Which Girls’ Generation Member’s Favorite Jokes Are About Farts and Poop? 2012.05.15 10:00
- Girls’ Generation (SNSD) may have a rather clean and upright image, but it’s been revealed one SNSD member’s favorite jokes revolve around dirty jokes. On the May 14 episode of KBS’ Hello, the SNSD unit, Taetiseo, was the guest for the talk show variety program. During the episode, one of the to..
- Weekly Roundup: Stars Falling Flat - Ko Young Wook Investigated on Rape, Kim Tae Hee′s Commercial R.. 2012.05.14 16:31
- Over the past week, a popular television entertainer and 90s idol star became the center of shocking allegations he had lured and raped a minor, while the premiere of a highly-anticipated documentary from one of Korea’s biggest entertainment agencies was delayed due to technical difficulties. All i..
- Weekly Roundup: Stars on the Rise - Wonder Girls to Debut in Japan, Daniel Henney Wins Acting Award 2012.05.14 16:28
- Last week, one of Korea’s top girl groups finally announced plans to make its Japanese debut, and a budding Korean-descent actor won an acting award at a prestigious international film festival in the U.S. All in this week’s Rise and Fall. Here are this week′s Stars on the Rise: ..
- Huh Gak and Kim Ye Rim Create Perfect Harmony on ′Must′ 2012.05.14 15:09
- Huh Gak and Kim Ye Rim joined forces to wow audiences with their perfect harmony on the May 12 broadcast of Mnet’s Must. The former Superstar K2 winner and Super Star K3 contestant performed the beloved song Scars Deeper than Love originally sung by Park Jung Hyun and Im Jae Bum in 1998. There migh..