- Period Active
30 Nov 1996 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > R&B
30 Nov 1996
- SNSD Becomes Korean Culture Representatives 2012.07.19 11:00
- Girls′ Generation (SNSD) will be helping to promote Korean culture abroad. Korea marketing expert and Sungshin Women’s University professor Seo Kyeong Duk enlisted the help of SNSD to help promote Korean culture to English language speakers through information pamphlets. The information pamphlets ..
- Cross Gene ‘La-Di Da-Di’s onto ‘Elle Girl’ Magazine 2012.07.19 01:00
- Still babies in the K-Pop scene, rookie group Cross Gene had the opportunity to modelfor fashion magazine Elle Girl. Dressed in black, white and gray, the Cross Gene members flawlessly appeared as handsome models with their tall statures and natural poses. ..
- B2ST Celebrates 1000 Days by Gracing the Cover of ‘Elle Girl’ 2012.07.18 16:40
- Filming a music video wasn’t the only thing the B2ST members did in New York. Fashion magazine Elle Girl revealed photos of the group, which were taken in New York for the magazine’s August issue. The photo spread highlighted the members’ hairstyle changes to fit the concept of their upcoming alb..
- Super Junior Members and Their Parents Have a Big Housewarming Party for Eunhyuk 2012.07.18 15:38
- During the July 17 broadcast of KBS’ Star Life Theater special on Super Junior, Eunhyuk was shown throwing a housewarming party for his parent′s home, which he recently purchased. “When I was young, the house we lived in had no bathroom," said Eunhyuk. "We had to use the bathroom inside the train..
- America’s CNBC Reports on the K-Pop Phenomena 2012.07.18 13:34
- As yet another sign of K-Pop going global, the American news outlet, CNBC, has published an article on the K-Pop phenomena. An article was published titled, ‘Move Over Bieber – Korean Pop Music Goes Global’ on July 16 in CNBC’s ‘Investing in South Korea’ section. ..