- Period Active
30 Nov 1996 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > R&B
30 Nov 1996
- The Difference Between SNSD Jessica and f(x) Krystal 2012.07.08 20:02
- Though exhibiting similarities as sisters, one difference between sisters Jessica and Krystal has been spotted by a netizen. Recently a netizen posted a short gif of the two sisters under the title, ‘The difference between Jessica and Krystal.” The revealed gif showed Jessica attending an event an..
- Sunny Leaves ‘Invincible Youth’ to Focus on SNSD 2012.07.07 17:05
- Adored for her cute charms that sometimes call for fists, Sunny of Girls’ Generation (SNSD) will unfortunately be leaving KBS’ Invincible Youth 2. According to Invincible Youth 2 staff on July 6, Sunny, who has been a member of the show since its first season on air, completed filming for her last..
- Wonder Girls Reveal ‘Like Money’ Collaboration with Akon 2012.07.07 10:55
- The secret weapon behind Wonder Girls’ upcoming Like Money single has been revealed. Wonder Girls will be collaborating with world renowned artist, Akon. The third teaser for Like Money was released on July 7, showing a better glimpse as the group’s new concept for the single. ..
- Wonder Girls Sohee Tells Jung Hyung Don and Defconn to Do 90 Degrees Bows 2012.07.07 10:45
- Still rookies in the business, Jung Hyun Don and Defconn bowed at 90 degrees to Infinite, who were seniors compared to the newly born duo. However, they momentarily forgot about this fact and made a mistake in front of Wonder Girls’ Sohee...
- Weekly Roundup: Super Junior Makes a Big Comeback and Lee Seung Gi′s Show Gets Canned 2012.07.06 19:02
- This past week two popular idol groups made successful comebacks and a rising Korean actor won a special award in China. Over the same week, a popular singer and actor ‘s comeback variety show was unexpectedly canned while the planned appearance of a popular girl group on Running Man fell through a..
- Girl Groups like SNSD Exist in North Korea? 2012.07.06 16:20
- North Korea is usually known as a country of famine and war, but it was recently revealed that groups similar to Girls’ Generation (SNSD) actually exist in the country. For July 8’s broadcast of Channel A’s We’re Coming to Meet You, some North Korean refugees appeared on the show and talked abou..
- SISTAR Makes Another 1st Place Debut on the Billboard K-Pop Hot 100 Chart 2012.07.06 10:30
- SISTAR came back with Loving U and is receiving some major loving back. In the latest chart update for the week of July 14, 2012 by Billboard for its K-Pop Hot 100 Chart, SISTAR ruled as queen of the chart making a first place debut with its hit summer track Loving U. In doing so it pushed down last..