- Period Active
30 Nov 1996 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > R&B
30 Nov 1996
- SNSD Members Cheered Sooyoung on Set One by One for ′The Third Hospital′ 2012.07.31 19:00
- Girls’ Generation (SNSD) Sooyoung revealed that the SNSD members were quite supportive during her transition into an actress. On July 31, tvN’s new drama The Third Hospital held its press conference, where lead actors, Kim Seung Woo, Oh Ji Ho, Kim Min Jung and Sooyoung gathered. During the press c..
- SNSD’s Sooyoung Visits Older Sister at Her Musical 2012.07.31 18:05
- SNSD’s Sooyoung has shown her support for her older sister by paying a visit to her musical. Recently, musical actor Jung Wook Jin posted a picture on his Facebook revealing himself, Sooyoung and Sooyoung’s older sister Choi Soo Jin together behind stage at the musical. ..
- Wonder Girls Represents South Korea in Billboard’s Musician ‘Olympics’ 2012.07.31 14:22
- The Wonder Girls are representing South Korea in Billboard’s musician ‘Olympics’. On July 30, Billboard released a gallery titled ’40 Countries Top Musicians’ and wrote, “With all eyes on the 2012 Olympics, we′re celebrating the artists that have made their home nations most proud by winning ..
- Girl’s Day Ji Hae Invites 5doll’s Hyo Young to Relieve Stress with Food 2012.07.31 11:00
- With all hell breaking loose following after Core Contents Media (CCM)’s announcement, Hwa Young’s twin sister, Hyo Young, updated her Twitter in a conversation with Girl’s Day Ji Hae. On July 31, Ji Hae tweeted to Hyo Young, “Let’s go eat spicy octopus. We should go eat it this time.” ..
- Wonder Girls’ Yenny Cheers for Best Friend Park Tae Hwan 2012.07.30 09:44
- Wonder Girls’ Yenny rooted for Olympic swimmer Park Tae Hwan, whom she was once involved in love rumors with, before his game through Twitter. On July 28, Yenny tweeted, ‘Going to sleep after watching [Park] Tae Hwan’s finals. Let’s all cheer for him together’. The two are known to be close fri..
- Fans Celebrate SNSD’s 5th Anniversary with Newspaper Advertisements 2012.07.28 13:04
- After making its debut in 2007, Girls’ Generation (SNSD) will be celebrating its fifth year anniversary, but not before fans send their congratulations. To commemorate SNSD’s fifth year anniversary on August 5, SNSD fans published celebratory messages into newspapers...