- Period Active
30 Nov 1996 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > R&B
30 Nov 1996
- Wonder Girls’ Sohee Confirms Actor Park Hae Il is Her Ideal Type 2012.08.27 14:20
- Wonder Girls’ Sohee has made it clear - she wants a guy like Park Hae Il. The August 26 broadcast of MBC’s Section TV Entertainment Relay, Sohee selected actor Park Hae Il as her ideal type once again. During an interview with the singer/actress, she was asked, “I heard your ideal type is Park H..
- [Video] Girls’ Day to Release Remake of Fin.K.L’s Debut Track, ‘Blue Rain’ 2012.08.27 11:05
- Girls’ Day has finished recording a remake of a Fin.K.L classic. Come August 27, Girls’ Day will release a new digital single titled Blue Rain 2012. The track is a remake of Fin.K.L’s debut track, Blue Rain, which was first released back in 1998. The remake track is part of composer Shin In Soo’..
- Juniel Thought Her Heart would Explode when Meeting BoA 2012.08.26 15:00
- Still a super rookie with her debut on June, Juniel talked about time when she thought she would die in half nervousness and half excitement. Juniel participated in a photoshoot with fashion magazine Elle Girl, where she appeared as a mature woman, despite her young age of 17. ..
- Weekly Roundup: Celeb Rise and Fall 2012.08.24 19:00
- In the past week, Kara made a much-anticipated comeback while the Wonder Girls announced plans for a major concert tour through Asia- its first. Meanwhile T-ara’s drama continued this week with Ham Eun Jung being unexpectedly dropped from her television drama and Jang Nara’s longtime manager sudde..
- US Hip-Hop Magazine ‘XXL’ Lists Yoon Mirae, 2NE1’s CL and More as Hottest K-Pop Female Rappers 2012.08.24 13:15
- With K-Pop being recognized more over the world, US hip-hop magazine, XXL listed off its top five choices for the hottest K-Pop female rappers. On the list were Yoon Mirae, 2NE1’s CL and Minzy, 4minute’s Hyuna, and Wonder Girls’ Yubin. ..
- The Magical Power of Eye Make-Up for Female Idol Stars Revealed 2012.08.24 01:00
- Make-up is an essential item when it comes to being an idol-star, but just how much difference does it make? Curious netizens rummaged through the internet to find photos of female idol stars with and without make-up to discover what a huge difference just eye make-up makes. ..