- Period Active
30 Nov 1996 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > R&B
30 Nov 1996
- BEG Gain’s ′Bloom′ Rises to the Top of Music Charts 2012.10.06 12:10
- Making a return as a soloist, Brown Eyed Girls’ Gain reached the top of the music charts with her new single, Bloom. Released on October 5, Bloom already conquered the number one spot on real-time charts on music sites, such as Mnet, Bugs, Melon, Naver, and more. ..
- SNSD Performs ′Oh!′ on Japan Television, Cute as Ever 2012.10.05 16:15
- Girls′ Generation (SNSD) is set to take over Japan with its ′crane dance′. On September 30, SNSD appeared in one of Japan′s longest running and most popular music shows of all, TBS′ Count Down TV, and performed the Japanese version of its smash hit Oh!...
- BEG’s Gain’s Comeback MV for ‘Bloom’ Will Have a 19+ Rating 2012.10.05 10:20
- BEG’s Gain is seemingly targeting a more mature audience for her second solo album. On October 5, Gain’s much-anticipated second solo album, Talk About S. will be released. The new mini album will contain five total tracks including title track Bloom and the singer has already raised buzz by rele..
- [K-Pop Battle] SNSD’s Sooyoung Beats A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji 2012.10.04 22:00
- Last week’s K-Pop Battle has officially ended, which means we have to declare another winner! We’ve tallied the votes from our idol star actresses battle, featuring Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Sooyoung and A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji, and it appears the power of SNSD fans can’t be beat just yet. ..
- [K-Pop Battle] BEG’s Gain vs. T-ara’s Ji Yeon 2012.10.04 20:00
- We girls know that makeup, particularly eye makeup, can make a world of difference, and no two idol stars prove this better than the girl group members facing off in this week’s K-Pop Battle. It’s amazing what a catwing can do to both Brown Eyed Girls’ Gain and T-ara’s Ji Yeon, and with Gain set..