- Period Active
30 Nov 1996 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
K-POP > R&B
30 Nov 1996
- Naul Snags No.1 for 3rd Week on Billboard K-Pop Hot 100 While BEG’s Gain Follows Behind 2012.10.12 11:00
- Naul is continuing to be a force to be reckoned with on the charts. The latest chart ranking for the Billboard K-Pop Hot 100 for the week of October 20, 2012 showed Naul continuing to remain untouchable as he stayed on top of the chart for a third straight week in a row. Brown Eyed Girls’ Gain cam..
- ‘Running Man’ Cast Aids Wonder Girls’ Yubin After Nearly Suffering Serious Accident 2012.10.10 17:05
- Like all competitive games, sometimes mishaps and accidents can occur just like it did on a recent recording of SBS’ Running Man. Among the spoiler pictures of Wonder Girls’ Yubin and miss A’s Suzy′s recent filming for the popular variety show, one picture showed scenes from a minor incident tha..
- miss A’s Suzy, Wonder Girls’ Yubin Film for ‘Running Man’ 2012.10.09 15:20
- It looks like Running Man is about to get the idol girl star treatment. Beginning on October 9, various netizens began posting pictures of the Running Man cast as they filmed for an upcoming episode. However, in addition to the regular cast, many were able to spot miss A’s Suzy and Wonder Girls’ ..
- SNSD Continues to Appear on Japan TV 2012.10.09 02:00
- Girls′ Generation (SNSD) has been staying strong despite the anti-Korean sentiments in Japan. The group has been promoting in the country after releasing its sixth single album Oh! on September 26. The album sold 66,000 copies in its first week, topping the Oricon Weekly Chart issued on October 8...
- BEG Gain’s ′Bloom′ Rises to the Top of Music Charts 2012.10.06 12:10
- Making a return as a soloist, Brown Eyed Girls’ Gain reached the top of the music charts with her new single, Bloom. Released on October 5, Bloom already conquered the number one spot on real-time charts on music sites, such as Mnet, Bugs, Melon, Naver, and more. ..
- SNSD Performs ′Oh!′ on Japan Television, Cute as Ever 2012.10.05 16:15
- Girls′ Generation (SNSD) is set to take over Japan with its ′crane dance′. On September 30, SNSD appeared in one of Japan′s longest running and most popular music shows of all, TBS′ Count Down TV, and performed the Japanese version of its smash hit Oh!...